It's absolutely crucial we stick by Sam during this period.

Parky

Cant understand how some of you can defend Sam A at the moment when you a looking at what kind of football Toon are playing at the moment-its terrible to look at- and i cant understand that a player who preform good in international games(Emre),suddently looks like a amature playing for Toon.

The rest of the team against Pool was also preforming very bad( exept Beyeat times)

You would making reference to Emre who until his goal last weekend for Turkey has had alot of the country and press on his back for his lack of decent performances?

Shh man! I am waiting for him to realise that Shola was almost prolific under Roeder and Sam has obviously ruined him aswell...

When we bring in Mourinho can we sign Messi aswell? I feel he would probably add something we are lacking at the moment.

I think we should go for Samuel Eto too.

I sometimes struggle with the pronunciation also.

Guest Harry-Norway

You only have to look at this stage last season and we were much worse off. 37 years :cheesy:

Forget the 37 years,i was just a point of saying how sad i am at the moment,i love Toon and i always will,even my 2 boys at 11 and 14 years support Toon and has been to St.James 3 times in their life,but i must say that i have a bit of bad counsius?bringing NU in to their life when all of their friends support Manur,Pool Arsenal Chelsea etc,so they boyh got a lot of picking at school for supporting Newcastle United.I`m sure they have had some better days supporting some of the other teams

But,like father like sons,we never give up waiting for some silverware

When we bring in Mourinho can we sign Messi aswell? I feel he would probably add something we are lacking at the moment.

:laugh:  :razz: everyone knew who I meant!  :coolsmiley:

Guest Harry-Norway

you are not alone about pronunciation,but maybe i am excused,i m Norwegian???

:laugh:  :razz: everyone knew who I meant!  :coolsmiley:

Harry-Norway,

I know you are Norwegian, but please can you work on your English grammar and punctuation as it is very difficult to understand what you are trying to say, and you are therefore unlikely to receive a serious reply.

Thanks.

Guest Harry-Norway

Harry-Norway,

I know you are Norwegian, but please can you work on your English grammar and punctuation as it is very difficult to understand what you are trying to say, and you are therefore unlikely to receive a serious reply.

Thanks.

Ok.but i think its about the best i can do,but i`ll try to shape up,but there is a lot of word i dont even have the clue of writing,understand,its much easier to speak then writing in english

Harry-Norway,

Thanks.

Why not help him out and respond to him in his native language?

Good luck.

I can understand Harry as well, pronunciation and grammar don't really bother me that much especially if English is not his native language. Some English speakers are actually worse!

I don't agree with everything he said mind, but thats ok. :)

I'm just trying to explain the situation in a nice way that will encourage more effort.

You patronising twat :razz: It's not even difficult to understand what he's saying btw.

You only have to look at this stage last season and we were much worse off. 37 years :cheesy:

Forget the 37 years,i was just a point of saying how sad i am at the moment,i love Toon and i always will,even my 2 boys at 11 and 14 years support Toon and has been to St.James  3 times in their life,but i must say that i have a bit of bad counsius?bringing NU in to their life when all of their friends support Manur,Pool Arsenal Chelsea etc,so they boyh got a lot of picking at school for supporting Newcastle United.I`m sure they have had some better days supporting some of the other teams

But,like father like sons,we never give up waiting for some silverware

If I'm honest I'm not displeased with our points tally really.  You'd expect a mediocre points tally after 13 games with a new manager.  Initially the obvious period of a few wins as the whole place is excited and still wearing the old rose tinted spectacles.  Then you'll get beat a few times as the team has started to lose some enthusiasm and because the set up of the team is new and without the initial excitement you'll get found out until you have a well established system where everyone knows their places.

My fear under SA is that he has never played the same way 2 games on the bounce with us ( unless you conser being crap a style of play).

We started off 433 then went to 442 (of sorts anyway which was midly succesful in results terms) then went to a strange hybrid of 442 and 433 then against liverpool we went 532.

All he needs to do is either play his 433 and stick by it or play a traditional 442 and we'd gain some results.

---------------Given

Beye----Faye-----Cacapa---Enrique

----------------Butt

--------Barton------Emre

Martins-------------------Zog/milner

------------Viduka/Smith

Even with 433 we'd get results once the players get used to it.

---------------Given

Beye----Faye-----Cacapa---Enrique

Milner---Butt-------Barton----Nzogbia

----------Viduka-----Owen/Martins

Tbh.  I'd prefer him to go 433 as he understands that system probably more than any other manager apart from possibly Mourinho.  I would just be slightly concerned with the style of play in the prem changing that it wouldn't work too well.

I'm just trying to explain the situation in a nice way that will encourage more effort.

More effort?  That can go both ways though can't it, he's learned a second language and I can read what he's trying to get across perfectly, maybe you need to make more of an effort.