World player of the year - Kaka

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/mattcobb/Cristiano_Ronaldo_Kaka_Lionel_Messi.jpg

Messi looks like the scruffy kid you went to school with in that photo.  Horrible long (greasy) hair and an adidas hoody that must be about 10 years old.

He's sponsored by Adidas, will probably be a new hoodie.

He does look out of place in the fashion stakes though.

Why has Kaka' got gelled hair on the BBC article and dry hair on that picture? I presume there were two different ceremonies of some sort.

The first photo might be from when the shortlist was announced.

Edit - that's not right.

Edit edit - he has a suit on and shit to receive it. Must have brushed up.

Personlly I think Kaka is way too overrated! It's Pirlo, Gattusso, and Seedorf who make him look better than he actually is. Obviously he is a class player, but nowhere near as good as Ronaldo or Messi. IMO Pirlo is a much much better player, and is the best center midfield player on the planet at the moment.

Award well-deserved - Kaka is head & shoulders better than any other player right now ; his displays against Man Ure alone were worth the award amd one of his goals against them st OT was absolutely superb play.

Brazilian football at its best.

Dint think it'd be as one sided as that, I personally thought that Ronaldo has been the best player in the world. With Kaka in a very very close second. Its the CL semi which has swayed things, can understand that but Milan were pretty crap last year in the league, whreas Man U were quality in the league and quality in the CL bar 2 games.

Messi should never have been voted second, no way in a million years has he achieved more than Ronaldo in the past year. Althoughthis year, he looks untouchable