Blackburn Rovers 3 - 1 Newcastle - 01/12/07 - Post match reaction from page 21

James

Guest prestonj1989

martins having a good game so far, really streching them.

True. He is looking more and more dangerous as the game is going on

Seems to like playing against Ooijer

I'm beginning to think he is generally better as a wide striker. He seems better when he doesn't receive the ball with his back to goal most of the time.

Guest Harry-Norway

Why the f... is Barton on,he is useless,lazy,bad passing and god nows what,get him of and Emre in,cant understand what Sam see in Barton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen Emre this season at all?

Are you kidding me?

Emre has been pathetic this year and has done nothing to deserve being in the team. At least we can aargue Barton is still working himself back into top condition.

Quiet down dude.

Yes i ve seen Emre a lot,he is 10 times better then this Barton,waste of money,Taxi for Barton.

But it looks like Toon wants to fight this game,that is something new for a long time,so i have a small hope of points today

I just hope we don't get caught by a sucker punch on the break, because if we win this in the style that we are playing at the moment then it could well be the turning point of our season. They're showing some proper commitment and guts today .

Seems to like playing against Ooijer

I'm beginning to think he is generally better as a wide striker. He seems better when he doesn't receive the ball with his back to goal most of the time.

he's been loitering in the centre for the past 5 mins and pulling some tricks and good runs.

Nicky Butt keeps losing possession.

That's why I prefer another couple of midifelders in there with him, as it means he doesn't quite get on the ball as much and when he does and he loses it we aren't as vulnerable.

Butt just isn't good enough to play in the centre with just one other midfielder.

After a shaky introduction, Beye really seems to be starting to show what he is capable of.

He's a good player. The only problem was that he joined us so late so he was way behind everyone else fitness wise and also he didn't have a chance to build up a rapport with the rest of the team. Good to see him pulling things around.