Message to the 6,000 or so away fans at today's game

Stu

I thought we played our best attacking football away from home since the first half at Bolton.  We can have a go when playing for a draw but for the sake of fairness we can't have a go when they do what we want them to do.

we rushed forward when we were 1-0 up for our 15 minute spell that we had and then we were s*** and tried to see the game out when they levelled it out but it all went wrong

Are you sure you went to the right game?  I didn't see us sitting back at all although I wasn't at the game and could only watch it another way.

Thought we played pretty well for most of the first half, an all, so it was hardly a 15 minute period.

how many shots did we have on taget in the first half?

how many good chances?

how many corners?

Thought we played pretty well for most of the first half, an all, so it was hardly a 15 minute period.

how many good chances?

how many corners?

FFS, man. We had 0 shots on target at home just last week. Are you looking for a miracle? We had chances in the first half, good posession and pressure.

how many good chances?

how many corners?

Sounded like we kept you ball well and were comfotable in the first half, which is a rarity in its own.

It's an improvement away from home performance wise

Big Sam:

"I was delighted with the fans, all 6,000 of them, and the players' response to them," Allardyce said. "The result is really difficult to take after a performance like that and the support we've been shown today. The players wanted it and the fans wanted it but instead of going back up the road with three points in the bag we've got absolutely nothing."

big sam is right

last sentence...WE GOT NOTHING OUT OF THE GAME

we got beat by 2 goals and didnt deserve to win...so why say we played well and all this crap

Most people I have spoken to have said exactly the same thing as Sam, we played well and were unlucky.

big sam is right

we got beat by 2 goals and didnt deserve to win...so why say we played well and all this crap

Most people I have spoken to have said exactly the same thing as Sam, we played well and were unlucky.

Kinda the reverse of the last couple trips to Blackburn. 

Did anyone see the fight in the lower tier just after the third goal went in?

Some wee kid got clobbered by mistake and all hell broke loose.

It was probably a soopafan calling everybody wankers.

6,000? I thought that stand held 8,000 it looked sold out where I was. Some killer farts getting dropped at times, if that was you & you read this; PLEASE TAKE THE RAT OUT YOUR ARSE AS YOU NOW BACK HOME!!!!

Savage took the banter well.

6,000? I thought that stand held 8,000 it looked sold out where I was. Some killer farts getting dropped at times, if that was you & you read this; PLEASE TAKE THE RAT OUT YOUR ARSE AS YOU NOW BACK HOME!!!!

Savage took the banter well.

Agreed. Some disgraceful farts dropped today. On a more positive notes, the pies were excellent.

big sam is right

We did play well 2nd half, we were beaten by two class goals, well maybe 2nd one could have been stopped in the build up, and the 3rd was down to taking a chance for a late equalizer.

how many good chances?

how many corners?

Kev, you take a load of unfair stick on here, but tonight you deserve all of it.  You're clueless I'm afraid

Have to agree. The stick some of the younger members get on here at times is distasteful, but sometimes its merited. Kev, it really wasnt as bad as you're making out.

Guest Ridzuan

Yup,it was a fantastic support not because Barton wanted it,but I think because we kept on fighting till the end and of course,a couple of mistake from the referee and linesman to add to that.I would have stay on and clapped for the players too if I was there,because they deserve it but support is not good enough to achieve success,we need results as well.

Yup,it was a fantastic support not because Barton wanted it,but I think because we kept on fighting till the end and of course,a couple of mistake from the referee and linesman to add to that.I would have stay on and clapped for the players too if I was there,because they deserve it but support is not good enough to achieve success,we need results as well.

Only Rozehnal, Barton, Smith, Beye and Milner iiirc came over and acknowledged us, the rest fucked off straight down the tunnel.

Support from us was top notch today. Just got back, can barely speak. Amazing day. Didn't deserve to lose. Aint read the match thread but we were denied a stone wall penalty for handball, and Bentley's free kick was awesome.

even though i was shouting for that handball it wasnt intentional and he was too close to milner? wish it was given like

Actually it was VERY INTENTIONAL...Just watch the replay a few more times and you will see how Emerton is pushing his arm forward to control the ball so as Milner doesn't get it...

Awesome laugh yesterday like...feel like ive had a cheese grater rammed down my throat but i gave it everything I had!

Also, that pub in Chorley where we stopped was fkin mental, and the Party going on in the Fernhurst was awesome!

The whole place was going mad!

Good support by the lads, and we certinally didnt look anything close to being the team we were in the last few weeks.  Totally different performance, and 3-1 definatley flatters them.

Guest Brewcastle

Fantastic travelling supporters. Salute you  :clap:

I watched the match at my local in Norway. You made a great atmosphere, and  made me proud of beeing a Newcastle-supporter.

Thanks a lot!  :thup: