Ashley Young.......

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

:lol:

Why do players keep dropping themselves in it like this, over and over again? Mental how they think they'll get away without anything hitting the papers.

It baffles me. Also why the f*** would a footballer need an internet dating site or chatroom to pull.:idiot2:

Ah, he's a young sportsman, full of energy. He's cracked one off to some bird on the internet (incidentally, her explanation of how she figured he must be a footballer and worked out who he is is ridiculous).

I watched him stick about 10 quality crosses into the Arsenal box today. He can wank himself into next week as far as I'm concerned so long as he continues in that vein.

Ah, he's a young sportsman, full of energy. He's cracked one off to some bird on the internet (incidentally, her explanation of how she figured he must be a footballer and worked out who he is is ridiculous).

I watched him stick about 10 quality crosses into the Arsenal box today. He can w*** himself into next week as far as I'm concerned so long as he continues in that vein.

:lol: Maybe we should get Milner and Zog onto this site  :lol:

Guest ahill92

I watched him stick about 10 quality crosses into the Arsenal box today. He can w*** himself into next week as far as I'm concerned so long as he continues in that vein.

Blue vein????

Tbf to Ashley most of England's future internationals are using Myspace & Facebook as pulling (pardon the pun) applications. Some of the stuff on some of there sites  bluelaugh.gif & the women they are knocking around with. A young Newcastle player is filling his boots with a lapdancer/stripper well into her 30's, you cant blame lad but if he makes it big then expect to see pictures.

Guest nufc 4 life

meh he's young and should be allowed to do things as someone has previously said in the privacy of his own home, still fucking hilarious, but he does it on the field so who really cares. People his age do it all the time, but they lead normal lives (not in the public eye all the time)

• 3 weeks later...

Youd think tabloid journalists were working to a 1940s set of moral values

Then the other smiling soccer player, who is naked from the waist up, moves the phone lens onto his own private parts in the most sickening footage —and also films the girl giving him oral sex, reflected in a large mirror in what appears to be a hotel's disabled toilet.

"sickening". What a joke.

Youd think tabloid journalists were working to a 1940s set of moral values

Then the other smiling soccer player, who is naked from the waist up, moves the phone lens onto his own private parts in the most sickening footage —and also films the girl giving him oral sex, reflected in a large mirror in what appears to be a hotel's disabled toilet.

"sickening". What a joke.

Ridiculous isn't it? They're usually bad but that article is particuarly pathetic. Reads like it was written by Mary Whitehouse's mother.

Bit rich coming from the News of the World. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Micah Richards getting into the roasting thing now.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2312_micah.shtml

How good it feels to have this sort of s*** raging again and none of them play for us.

How the f*** does this garbage paper know it was filmed around the time of the Croatia game :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and besides it dosent even look like Richards yet this piece of s*** paper apparantly thinks all black people look alike :rolleyes:.

How good it feels to have this sort of s*** raging again and none of them play for us.

How the f*** does this garbage paper know it was filmed around the time of the Croatia game :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and besides it dosent even look like Richards yet this piece of s*** paper apparantly thinks all black people look alike :rolleyes:.

You're talking shite  mackems.gif

Guest kingdawson

You're talking s****  mackems.gif

hmmmmmm ok :idiot2:

You're talking s****  mackems.gif

hmmmmmm ok :idiot2:

So thats not Micah Richards, and the newspaper is inexplicably saying all blacks look the same?

Guest kingdawson

It's clearly Richards, KD. And even if they weren't sure, you reckon the paper would take a chance on "all blacks look the same" and chance a libel suit? Howay.

Like thats stopped them before. Those pics dont look like Richards to me tbh. If you actually have a proper look at the first pic, you can see that the guy thats supposedly Richards has a skin head all over yet in the pic below, Richards is sporting a high top (i.e a number 2 at the top and skin on the sides). To me, the first 2 pics are probably the same person.