Arsenal Pre-Match Thread

Kev

Put your records on: Wednesday sees the return of popular former match DJ Rob Byron to SJP gramophone handle-winding duties for one night only

Expect top tunes, not ring tones on the wheels of steel - this is a Cheeky Girls-free zone.

:D

will this mean the return of local hero?  (I'm not starting up that whole debate again, I'm merely asking).

Don't know why anyone is bothered about the Arsenal absentees. Did you not see the League Cup game? Their reserves are more than capable.

Not having Fabregas, Hleb and Van Persie to contend with is a positive.

Don't know why anyone is bothered about the Arsenal absentees. Did you not see the League Cup game? Their reserves are more than capable.

Diarra, Denilson and Bendtner didn't struggle.

How is that even debatable? :lol:

Their replacements are more than adequate to defeat us, and they have already proved it this season. Forgive me if I'm not exactly jumping for joy.

Guest ArseFan

Different game up at St. James, we haven't done well up their in a while. I can see it being very nervy, unlike Villa if you take the lead i can't see us having enough to come back and win. We'll struggle for goals without Hleb, Fabregas and van Persie. We'll have to rely too much on Rosicky and Adebayor and those two can be very hit and miss. I think we'll score early and sit on it.

Their replacements are more than adequate to defeat us, and they have already proved it this season. Forgive me if I'm not exactly jumping for joy.

Even so, it's clear the three players out would be a bigger influence than the three replacements.

Even so, it's clear the three players out would be a bigger influence than the three replacements.

Never claimed otherwise. ;)

Guest ArseFan

They are our three most important players attacking wise, they will be a big miss. Our replacements are good, but nowhere near the class of those three. It is the difference between you being on the back of a thumping in my opinion.

I'd rather Diarra, Denilson and Bendtner than three of the best attacking players in Europe this season. No, i'm not jumping for joy, but the fact that them three are missing does make me feel a tad bit better.

Guest ArseFan
----------- Almunia

Sagna - Toure - Gallas - Clichy

Eboue - Diarra - Flamini - Walcott

------------ Rosicky

----------- Adebayor

That'll be the team im pretty sure.

They are our three most important players attacking wise, they will be a big miss. Our replacements are good, but nowhere near the class of those three. It is the difference between you being on the back of a thumping in my opinion.

Incredible arrogance, how dare you?

Ok, you're right, I admit it.  :blush:

Gahhhhh. We'd beat em with them three in anyway. And Henry. And Vieira.

And Wright.

Just 'cos you're going. :lol:

We're gonna get spanked, just allow yourself to accept it. It'll be much easier, believe me.