FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Arsenal (away)

Jamie

What's funny about that? It is a tricky trip. Stoke are 7th in the Championship. Remember Wolves away?

Stoke itself is a shithole - the land that time forgot. They have a large hooligan following and there was hell on when we last played down there. The inbred fuckers thought nothing of attacking blokes who were walking along holding their kids hands. Absolute scum.

You know Stoke well, they're still shit and we should easily turn them over if we go at them to finish it on the day.

Where the f*** is stoke anyway ?

Can imagine us getting about 5,000 tickets anyway, their ground holds about 28,000

the footballgroundguide says visitors get up to 4,800 tickets.

No chance of this going on general sale methinks  :undecided:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Stoke's just near Newcastle.

Your right Newcastle under lyme

Stoke is a shit hole lads, went to uni there. The fans are rough as fuck, and will love the opportunity to take on a big team. On the pitch not doing the best at the moment.

The Brittania stadium is quite nice (probably the best building in Stoke) as it is pretty new. I fancy our chances there, they are not a good side(i know we're not at the moment either). I will go to it if i can get a ticket as it is only half an hour for me.

Best night out is probably Valentinos nightclub, but when i say best, it is the best of a very bad bunch!

Guest Geordiesned

Stoke's just near Newcastle.

The Brittania stadium is quite nice (probably the best building in Stoke) as it is pretty new. I fancy our chances there, they are not a good side(i know we're not at the moment either). I will go to it if i can get a ticket as it is only half an hour for me.

Ah yes. we last played them at the Victoria Ground didn't we.

re ticket allocations, for Cup matches, aren't the host club obliged to offer 15 percent of capacity? Although i think this is subject to police approval.

I can't see West Midlands Police approving us giving Man United 6,500 tickets. Things have been a bit "edgy" this season since we moved away fans.

BBC will always take the Premiership teams as they don;t get to show them and Sky will take Us possibly. I think the BBC though have to take a minnow vs bigger team as part of the contract.

BBC - Villa v Man Utd and probably Spuds or West Ham and then the Burnley game against the Arse.

Sky - Toon

Guest Geordiesned

From www.footballgroundguide.co.uk;

It is worth bearing mind though that the Stoke fans are passionate about their club and this can make for an intimidating atmosphere, so it is best to keep colours covered around the ground.  Outside at the back of the away stand there is an enclosed fenced off area, to keep away and home supporters apart, especially after the game has finished.

Did anyone go to Stoke the last time we played them ? The year before Shearer came was it ? Meant to be hell on and my dad and a couple of my uncles and thier mates ended up kicked to shit that day  :knuppel2:

Seriously, Stoke is one of the few away grounds I would still think twice before visiting.

Stoke as a place is a hole, it is as if all the dross of Birmingham and Manchester met halfway between the two, and formed some kind of parallel reality in the middle.

Did anyone go to Stoke the last time we played them ? The year before Shearer came was it ? Meant to be hell on and my dad and a couple of my uncles and thier mates ended up kicked to s*** that day  :knuppel2:

I've been and didn't have any problem with the home support.

Guest Geordiesned

Did anyone go to Stoke the last time we played them ? The year before Shearer came was it ? Meant to be hell on and my dad and a couple of my uncles and thier mates ended up kicked to shit that day  :knuppel2:

We've played them in a friendly since but the last competitive match that you're on about was crazy. There was people fighting on the bonnet of my car and one of the lads with us had his lip split open. The underpass leading away from the ground was like running the gauntlet. Bottles and pint glasses flying everywhere, they where punching and spitting at men, women and children. Organised fights between firms is one thing but they were just mental.

Guest Geordiesned

Did anyone go to Stoke the last time we played them ? The year before Shearer came was it ? Meant to be hell on and my dad and a couple of my uncles and thier mates ended up kicked to s*** that day  :knuppel2:

I've been and didn't have any problem with the home support.

He chinned the lot of them single handed!  :knuppel2: