FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Arsenal (away)

Jamie

BBC will always take the Premiership teams as they don;t get to show them and Sky will take Us possibly. I think the BBC though have to take a minnow vs bigger team as part of the contract.

BBC - Villa v Man Utd and probably Spuds or West Ham and then the Burnley game against the Arse.

Sky - Toon

I would be astonished if somebody never showed Chelsea vs QPR- West London Derby.

Don't  think your  match will be on telly.

Guest Geordiesned

I've been and didn't have any problem with the home support.

You've ruined the hysteria of this thread!  :razz:

You're right though. It's really not that difficult to avoid trouble at football games.

It was at Stoke in the league cup! I think Mick just got lucky.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

my law schools in stoke, the place is a shit hole. the people are scum and backwards, and its like a 3rd world country, as far as im concerned, get in, do the job, get out. place is dirt

my law schools in stoke, the place is a s*** hole. the people are scum and backwards, and its like a 3rd world country, as far as im concerned, get in, do the job, get out. place is dirt

Hanley isn't too bad but I'd go nowhere near Meir which in on route if people travel down to Derby and go across the A50.

I do love the FA Cup.

I know people regard this concept as 'stereotypical bullshit', but on a personal level i think i really would love to see us win the cup more than the league. But it's shite nowadays; as soon as we go away from home against a decent side - which happens eventually - we're fucked.

I do love the FA Cup.

I know people regard this concept as 'stereotypical bullshit', but on a personal level i think i really would love to see us win the cup more than the league. But it's s**** nowadays; as soon as we go away from home against a decent side - which happens eventually - we're f*****.

True. To lift the trophy you probably (unless you get a ridiculously lucky draw) have to beat at least one of the big four and when it matters most, we simply cant do it.

how easy is it to get to stoke and back then?

i wanna go but really dont wanna pay the ridiculous train prices.. can someone point me in the direction of some form of NUFC/NUFC fan people organised travel? i.e. some fat geordie who drives a bus?

i wanna go but really dont wanna pay the ridiculous train prices.. can someone point me in the direction of some form of NUFC/NUFC fan people organised travel? i.e. some fat geordie who drives a bus?

I expect Back Page will be about £26. You gotta put up with the charvas mind.

I expect Back Page will be about £26. You gotta put up with the charvas mind.

Book up early to avoid the charvers on Backpage  :thup:

trains aint so bad, you can get from london kings cross to newcastle for a tenner return if you book it 3 months in advance. with any luck theyll be some bargains for stoke as well

I'll run a coach if there's enough interest.

Anyone fancies it send a PM

well trainline.com are saying £47 return to Stoke (with YP railcard), with 2 changes.

and you have to leave central at 8.50am to get there at 1.17

Jesus wept!

A1-M18-M1-A50; three and a half to four hours; or go to Nottingham on Friday, have a good night out, leave at 11 and be on Stoke for just after 12.