Newcastle United 1 - 1 Arsenal - 05/12/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

why can we not play like this every game?? need to win next few matches.. Jan is gonna be a long long month!!

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/7182/78265756ii1.jpg

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/5067/78271519lf2.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

they were just about to start singing....We are the geordies the geordie blah blah

Who are the fans Arms aloft) with the crystal ball that already knew that was going in. Cracking anticipation

I don't know if it was anything to do with Barton. I think people have been a bit ashamed about what happened against Liverpool.

Yea i agree, I think it shocked SA in a way becuase since he has realised playing for a 0-0 draw aint gonna cut it and the crowd probably feel a bit guilty because it was extreme, 1 thing is for sure since the Liverpool game we have been a lot better.

I've just seen Allardyce on SSN, to those who think he doesn't care, bollocks.

What did he say for us unfortunate ones who does not possess previously mentioned channel?

He was going insane on the touchline, fucking oozing with passion, absolutely superb!

Commitment, stopping Arsenal, heads didn't go down, put Arsenal under pressure, stepped up a gear in 2nd, unlucky not to win, relieved to get a point, terrific performance, kept going for win.

Wenger said they didn't play well mainly down to Newcastle.

That'll have to do, I'm not a bastard typist.

I've just seen Allardyce on SSN, to those who think he doesn't care, bollocks.

What did he say for us unfortunate ones who does not possess previously mentioned channel?

He was going insane on the touchline, fucking oozing with passion, absolutely superb!

Swedish commentator said while Sam was going mad down there that he'd almost just as much just watch Allardyce :lol:

Commitment, stopping Arsenal, heads didn't go down, put Arsenal under pressure, stepped up a gear in 2nd, unlucky not to win, relieved to get a point, terrific performance, kept going for win.

Wenger said they didn't play well mainly down to Newcastle.

That'll have to do, I'm not a bastard typist.

Cheers :)

Not very often both managers are spot on in their post-match interviews

Thought barton did nothing going forward and would still like to see Emre in there. Zoggy did well at LB but is still much better as LM/LW. Smith and Milner were class and we were really unlucky with one of the corners near then end when Roz headed it back and the arse just scrambled it clear. Good performance, still wish the media had a clue and realised that most fans if not all fans want BSA to stay.

Thought barton did nothing going forward and would still like to see Emre in there. Zoggy did well at LB but is still much better as LM/LW. Smith and Milner were class and we were really unlucky with one of the corners near then end when Roz headed it back and the arse just scrambled it clear. Good performance, still wish the media had a clue and realised that most fans if not all fans want BSA to stay.

Agreed. The whole "most Geordies want Shearer as manager" thing boils my piss.

Going to be some head scratching at the red tops tonight wondering what to print.

i agree we've been sh8t this past month but i seriously think top half finsh this season wud be great... next season back in europe!! we're not ready for it yet....

Come May, how many of the Goals of the Season are going to have been scored against us ?

it was a screamer tonite the alrite......

Great to have some fucking pride back isn't it?  :D

It almost feels daft to be so happy with a result and performance without three points but there was only one side deserved a winner and it wasn't fucking Arsenal.

Come May, how many of the Goals of the Season are going to have been scored against us ?

it was a screamer tonite the alrite......

Who's drunk??