Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

So who is this HAbibbeye character?  He seems to have the inside line on some issues (ie) the passport and if you read his past post he 'understands' a fair bit.  Local journalist imo.

So who is this HAbibbeye character?  He seems to have the inside line on some issues (ie) the passport and if you read his past post he 'understands' a fair bit.  Local journalist imo.

Can't be a local journo if he understands a fair bit.

Beye's going to leave IMO. There's no point pretending we have anything to offer for the forseeable future.

We'll be no closer to a resolution and a club offering top level football and a contract up to retirement will come in - he'll want to go and that will be it.

Hab don't take any notice of this. You're our  main man now. :smitten:

If i were a player i wouldn't even report back to training until there's a manager in place and an owner, till then i'd tell the club to fuk off, even if it is the club i support.

Bloody shambles.

I know its adding more fuel to the already raging fire, but FFS, this is beyond a joke now.

If i were a player i wouldn't even report back to training until there's a manager in place and an owner, till then i'd tell the club to fuk off, even if it is the club i support.

Bloody shambles.

I know its adding more fuel to the already raging fire, but FFS, this is beyond a joke now.

Wouldn't they then have grounds for dismissal so could remove you straight away from the payroll.

Guest habibbeye

Habib is back, jet lagged but back.

Maybe he is best man at a wedding on Saturday and needs to go back to Paris before flying to Dublin on Sunday??

Si vous allez á Sunderland, je vous tuerai  :rant:.  Signerez-vous ma maillot(Marseille)? Je t'aime:smitten:

Mixing your vous's and tu's but not bad petal.

Je vous aime is bad French.

I'm the master of bad french.

Si vous allez á Sunderland, je vous tuerai  :rant:.  Signerez-vous ma maillot(Marseille)? Je t'aime:smitten:

Mixing your vous's and tu's but not bad petal.

Je vous aime is bad French.

I'm the master of bad french.

I'm way way out of practice, haven't used it in so long. I love him personally either way :)