Spotted something on Wed night v Arsenal

pinkeye

Just made 100 posts so can start a thread..................  (thanks! be gentle)

Did anyone else notice the two people dressed as magpies outside the tunnel before the players came out for the first half?  That is the first time I have seen that.  Didn't like it one bit!!  Makes us look like a League One club or something...............

Maybe they have been there for a while but, I never spotted them before.

Plus the return of the theme from Local Hero at the end.........  Bow to popular opinion?

I usually roll up to my seat as the classical music is being played before the teams come out so I probably miss the lap of the pitch.

Must get out earlier on Saturday. 

why get out a bit sooner? unless you have a gun that is like?

:D

Believe Local Hero was played because the stand-in DJ was Rob Bryon, the fella used to do the PA when it was all Ramones etc. Don't know how long he's back for.

There was a huge cheer when they started playing Local Hero.

I reckon its Babayaro and Shola in the magpies costumes. They have not been seen for a while  ;D

Its obviously not!

Babayaro would break his back getting the costume on and Shola would still be making his way round the pitch well after FT.

Guest toonlass

I reckon its Babayaro and Shola in the magpies costumes. They have not been seen for a while  ;D

Its obviously not!

Babayaro would break his back getting the costume on and Shola would still be making his way round the pitch well after FT.

mackems.gif

Guest michaelfoster

get away man, its blatently Terry Mac. He gets changed into his tracksuit afterwards & takes his place on the bench. Is it not a coincidence how Monty & Maggie were here in the Keegan era (with Terry Mac) then when he came back, Montie & Maggie made a reappearance, it only took longer as they had to make the head bigger to fit Terry Mac's beard in.

Martin's invisble horse?

http://cache2.gettyimages.com/xc/78271377.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1937B8C00E1EDBEE48C4BE351241352B871

God that just begs for a Paul Robinson alike!

Looks like he's getting gobbled by an invisible Giraffe

Martin's invisble horse?

http://cache2.gettyimages.com/xc/78271377.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1937B8C00E1EDBEE48C4BE351241352B871

Some quality photoshop efforts of that on the mackem board... this was my fav:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/TheSnockertyFriddle/cello.jpg