Boro are desperate

Decky

Guest Ridzuan

They've just beaten the best team in the country Im sure confidence is high and more fans will turn up for their next match but not for very long im afraid.

Guest Ridzuan

They've just beaten the best team in the country Im sure confidence is high and more fans will turn up for their next match but not for very long im afraid.

you should be a pundit, ridz

I hope you are not being serious there.

He's the scariest looking 21-year old I've ever seen but that's Redcar for you.

On the one hand I think it's a good idea, it's got some pick up and if we can get some points against Derby tomorrow and West Ham at home the week after then people will come but

1) The football on the whole this season has been gash

2) At least 10 pubs that I know of on Teesside show the foreign satellite pics so you can watch it for free

3) Apathy - Despite big talk, there is a distinct sense of drift about the place. Instead of capatalising on the UEFA cup final and pushing on from there with a big name European coach (Hitzfeld was interested) - we got Southgate, who while perfectly pleasant, is not a top-drawer manager.

That's Gibsons biggest fault IMO - he rates loyalty over ability.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the crowds thing - we're never going to get as many punters in as you because your catchement area extends from Berwick to Durham (maybe further) - We're looking at the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire and expats. Mind you, if you had voted with your feet earlier, then FFS might have got the message quicker.

We probably are - he told Marca that he's always wanted to work with Malcolm Crosby  :parky:

Don't forget to do us a favour tomorrow.

Depressing that teams like Forest, Leeds, Sheff Wed are all languishing where Boro should be. Premier League would be a lot better atmosphere/crowd wise with those sorts of teams rather than some of the shite that we have at the moment.

I FUCKING HATE CUNTS THAT SPEAK WITH A FUCKING RISING INTERNATION AT THE END OF EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE!!!!

the cunt wants shooting

I think he's trying to sound impassioned or something. Just sounds like he can hardly believe the script he's having to read out.