No one is being sold

Skirge

I am a little bit concerned about all this talk of spending nothing in January. To lose four players from the first team squad will be a big blow and we need a least two bodies in just to give the squad some options.

I sense another couple of "Onyewu" type signings. ie turd loanees.

The talk of spending nothing is just that, talk.  Nobody from the club have said that, they've just said they'll be going for younger players.

This

The idea of buying in first team players is excellent. Only problem, is, most of the ones Fat Sam has bought so far have been shit. I don't hold out much hope that he's suddenly going to realise, and sign good players.

is why you are in here

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=47732.0

Ooh, sorry, do my opinions not match yours? I do apologise.

If you are a stupid enough person to think that Geremi, Cacapa and Smith were great signings, then you deserve all the apologies in the world. Not just from me, but from all of the right minded peopel in the world. God bless you.

I am a little bit concerned about all this talk of spending nothing in January. To lose four players from the first team squad will be a big blow and we need a least two bodies in just to give the squad some options.

Who are we actually losing?

Martins - he'll definately be a loss, which will be tempered only if OWen is fit.

Geremi - he's shit. No loss at all.

Faye? - Not been great to be fair, but we are light of decent centre backs i suppose

Beye? - Starting to come good, he'll be a miss.

We are in this mess because of Allardyce, if we look at ourselves honestly.

Who are we actually losing?

Martins - he'll definately be a loss, which will be tempered only if OWen is fit.

Geremi - he's shit. No loss at all.

Faye? - Not been great to be fair, but we are light of decent centre backs i suppose

Beye? - Starting to come good, he'll be a miss.

We are in this mess because of Allardyce, if we look at ourselves honestly.

Faye is our best centre back imo.

He's our best centre-back since Woodgate.

Not much of a shortlist, but he's a damned good defender. Beye's good aswell, he'll probably be on par with Faye in terms of how much we'll miss him. Martins won't necassarily be a huge loss, i think we'll be alright if Owen stays fit.

Geremi's different. At times he's vitally important, at times he's invisible; he's never prominent. He holds us together when utilised properly against certain teams, a la Arsenal, imo.

To say we're not losing much when the African 4 go the Cup of Nations is simply being controversial for the sake of it. And it marks you down as a tit end in my book.

This

The idea of buying in first team players is excellent. Only problem, is, most of the ones Fat Sam has bought so far have been shit. I don't hold out much hope that he's suddenly going to realise, and sign good players.

is why you are in here

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=47732.0

Ooh, sorry, do my opinions not match yours? I do apologise.

If you are a stupid enough person to think that Geremi, Cacapa and Smith were great signings, then you deserve all the apologies in the world. Not just from me, but from all of the right minded peopel in the world. God bless you.

No you're just talking shite.

Most of = 3 does it.  Remind me how many players we signed?  Even then Cacapa has had his reputation destroyed on this forum following one bad game (which is bollocks, he's a good player), Smith is effective in his correct position (as he has shown in the last 3 games).  I agree Geremi has been poor.

And you have you gone from calling them shite, to saying I think they are great?  Thats a fair gap and also something I didn't actually say.

Nicky Butt's contract is up in the summer, so maybe one of the relegation-threatened sides might bid for him out of desperation in January.

Carr's is also up in June, but I doubt anyone is that stupid. It would be taking the parachute out the bag and replacing it with an anvil.

Pattison is all but gone, and I can't see Ramage being offered a new contract. 

Guest The Libertine

We would be mad to sell Shola tbh, Martins will be off, Viduka and Owen are barely fit.

So we should play someone who is nowhere near good enough? How does that help us?

ameobi is worse than poverty, yes, but you have to admit he's considerably better than any striker from the reserves and below.

We would be mad to sell Shola tbh, Martins will be off, Viduka and Owen are barely fit.

So we should play someone who is nowhere near good enough? How does that help us?

ameobi is worse than poverty, yes, but you have to admit he's considerably better than any striker from the reserves and below.

:lol: