Chronicle says Kadar to sign today

SUPERTOON

Sam says in the Chron "he is not on my radar"

Chronicle: - I (Alan Oliver) was told by Sam that Kadar is "not on his radar" at present.

Reality: - Alan Oliver read the following story off nufc.co.uk and made it his own story for the Chronicle by adding "Sam told me" to the line: - While Sam added that 17-year-old Hungarian defender Tamas Kadar of Zalaegerszeg Torna Egylet is a player who is "not on his radar" at present.

Sam says in the Chron "he is not on my radar"

Chronicle: - I (Alan Oliver) was told by Sam that Kadar is "not on his radar" at present.

Reality: - Alan Oliver read the following story off nufc.co.uk and made it his own story for the Chronicle by adding "Sam told me" to the line: - While Sam added that 17-year-old Hungarian defender Tamas Kadar of Zalaegerszeg Torna Egylet is a player who is "not on his radar" at present.

It's on the official site as well

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1193956,00.html

• 3 weeks later...

Signing today according to Oliver, another youngster in!

source?

New United signing Ben Tozer watched from the stands last night, as did Hungarian Under-19 international Tamas Kadar, who United were hoping to sign today by pushing through the necessary paperwork.

Its referring to his trials in Italy.

"He didn't plan to sign there - as his dream is to play in England -, but he knew he can get a lot of experience."

I knew that. We English are actually very good at other languages: most know at least 6 but we pretend we don't just to piss people off.

:-)))