The Mag - Allardyce Interview (Milner)

EthiGeordie

Can any one from here scan the Mag megazine Big Sam Interview. I saw it at .com and he said something about Milner is not playing on the right ever again or sort of I am dying to know and I am not from Newcastle to buy it. Thanks.

Absolutely NOTHING on .com about that right now.

Can any one from here scan the Mag megazine Big Sam Interview. I saw it at .com and he said something about Milner is not playing on the right ever again or sort of I am dying to know and I am not from Newcastle to buy it. Thanks.

Apart from the cover. NUFC.com are not going to show the article as it would effect sales of The Mag.

Apart from the cover. NUFC.com are not going to show the article as it would effect sales of The Mag.

Oh yeah. :lol: :blush:

I just searched the text.

Seeing as he's played Milner on the left and has Duff coming back, that would mean Zog is gonna be permanent left back. :(

Not necessarily. He'll come under pressure at some point to play his £6.3m signing.

Lost the plot. Official.

The countdown starts here ........

:lol: Playing a player in a position where he's probably most effective = 'lost the plot'. He's hardly playing Shola on the left-wing is he.

I don't think Milner is a left sided player mate. If thats his best position, we need to get rid.

Lost the plot. Official.

:lol: Playing a player in a position where he's probably most effective = 'lost the plot'. He's hardly playing Shola on the left-wing is he.

I don't think Milner is a left sided player mate. If thats his best position, we need to get rid.

I'd certainly say it's debatable, but i think our left-wing has worked very well just recently. Especially againt Birmingham, there was some fantastic attacking play in that first half. Very eager to see more of it.

If we're playing 4-3-3, Milner plays there, not on the right imo.

Lost the plot. Official.

LOVE IT!!!

its not meant to be serious, but I fear it could be if it signals that this square pegs into round holes mentality is deliberate .....

Lost the plot. Official.

I'd certainly say it's debatable, but i think our left-wing has worked very well just recently. Especially againt Birmingham, there was some fantastic attacking play in that first half. Very eager to see more of it.

If we're playing 4-3-3, Milner plays there, not on the right imo.

What about 442? At Sunderland when we played 442 it was Milner on the left & Barton on the right. At Blackburn we started 433 & then when we went 442 it was Barton who went on the right.

Lost the plot. Official.

LOVE IT!!!

its not meant to be serious, but I fear it could be if it signals that this square pegs into round holes mentality is deliberate .....

I know, I just liked the terminology