Today's games

iklgizmo

spurs- jamie o'hara??? i thought he played for millwall

He was on loan.

must be quite good if hes gonna go from millwall into spurs starting lineup against arsenal. oh well, i hate arsenal so im glad spurs are back in it. draw would be good.

theyve got nee 1 else.

BENDTNER! first touch header

Guest kingdawson

oh well, never beat them and probably never will. Played better imo but luck again not on our side. Ref was decent but every time we commited a foul, out came the yellow but arse got away with everything (toure didnt even get a yellow for the foul on berbatov and flamini commited about 3 fouls and didnt det carded).

oh well, never beat them and probably never will. Played better imo but luck again not on our side. Ref was decent but every time we commited a foul, out came the yellow but arse got away with everything (toure didnt even get a yellow for the foul on berbatov and flamini commited about 3 fouls and didnt det carded).

I thought the ref was fair, He didnt book Lennon for kicking the ball away so Spurs did get away with a few things as well.

Guest Southern Geordie

Get in, got Arsenal on my accum :D

Me too, now only us, man utd, liverpool and chelsea to win and I get some money for the weekend!

Guest kingdawson

Yeh Styles had a good game but he didnt want to book their players yet he was card happy with us(your'e right about the Lennon booking though). Keane was s**** but the rest of them played well. Very frustrating when your team loses due to a missed penalty rather then the opposition out playing you but there you go.

Also, that martin tyler on sky sports is the most biased commentator ive ever heard. Did you hear his tone of voice when berbatov equalised or when we got the penalty? yet when they score, all you hear is BENDTNERRRRRRRR.

Guest Southern Geordie

Me too, now only us, man utd, liverpool and chelsea to win and I get some money for the weekend!

Talk about playing it safe :lol:

Well I've got 5 accumulators on, one "safe" one and 4 others.. I only get 15 quid off this one but the others are 20/30/40 quid off a couple of quid

Well I've got 5 accumulators on, one "safe" one and 4 others.. I only get 15 quid off this one but the others are 20/30/40 quid off a couple of quid

My cheeky European one comes in at 130/1.

Thank god Konyaspor just beat Kasimpasa :D

Guest Southern Geordie

Quality, how much you put on that? My mate won a grand the other week off a tenner. All on the big teams aswell, plus a couple of others I'd consider to be bankers.

Quality, how much you put on that? My mate won a grand the other week off a tenner. All on the big teams aswell, plus a couple of others I'd consider to be bankers.

Just got a quid on it.

Arsenal, PAOK, PSV, Sporting Lisbon, Kontaspor, Fenerbahce, Toon, Rangers, St Etienne, Panathanikos, Fiorentina, Juve, Villarreal and Sivasspor :D