Alan Smith

tmonkey

Are you drunk, bored or has the wife kicked you out of bed after you tried to argue with her that Freddy Shepherd was a great chairman when she asked you to turn the light out?

You're watching too many of those kids Australian soaps if you think people are pissed after having half a pint, never mind spending a couple of hours and having 4 pints of John Smiths.

Haha, you what?

You;ve obviously been glued to the internet all evening I take it

Are you drunk, bored or has the wife kicked you out of bed after you tried to argue with her that Freddy Shepherd was a great chairman when she asked you to turn the light out?

You're watching too many of those kids Australian soaps if you think people are pissed after having half a pint, never mind spending a couple of hours and having 4 pints of John Smiths.

You do actually come across a little drunk :lol:

Well, you're wrong. You and a few others come across as being a bit naive and daft like.

no response. What a surprise

One foot in the 3rd division is the same as qualifying for the Champions League according to you ?

Priceless  mackems.gif

Thanks for that, you can have another  bluelaugh.gif, you've made my night.  bluelaugh.gif

Your words not mine

What is a kids Australian Soap btw? :lol:

Either you are lying about your intake or 4 pints of John Smiths is a little more than you can handle but you don't realise it :lol:

oh dear

Either you are lying about your intake or 4 pints of John Smiths is a little more than you can handle but you don't realise it :lol:

He could be used in a government campaign to stop people drinking, drink 4 pints and you'll end up like this. :lol:

oh dear

Whats is a kids Australian soap? I really am interested to find out.

He could be used in a government campaign to stop people drinking, drink 4 pints and you'll end up like this. :lol:

Why not answer my post directed at you instead of avoiding it ?

Fact is, when we bought players in the past who didn't perform, it was always the fault of the chairman or the board ?

Please explain why this is still not the case ? Serious question [but I know I won't get a serious reply, go on, surprise me]

Fat Fred must have really hurt your little feelings with his comments but they do say the truth hurts  bluelaugh.gif

Fact is, when we bought players in the past who didn't perform, it was always the fault of the chairman or the board ?

Please explain why this is still not the case ? Serious question [but I know I won't get a serious reply, go on, surprise me]

Fat Fred must have really hurt your little feelings with his comments but they do say the truth hurts  bluelaugh.gif

I wasn't posting to you, I was posting to GeJon.

so you aren't going to reply ?

Should be easy enough, if you are confident of getting the facts right

Come on Mick admit it, YOU started it!

He must feel a bit shit Smith after everything that's happened. Total return of form and desire and its without him. You know out of our newer signings, and a few of our old it would mean more to him than others if he was to be there.

Feel a bit sorry for him, but not as sorry as i do for me when he's on the pitch.

It would be nice for him to get a goal at least before his imminent departure in the summer, even if it just helps us move him on.

People still rate the lad, kind of player managers think they can rely on when in trouble, so someone out there will be willing to take him cut price, only question left is: just how big a cut?