Today's Other Games

Decky

Guest Ridzuan

What spirit those claret and blue boys are showing. Even if we lose this, I'll take that as a huge positive.

Yup,every Villa fan must be very proud of their team right now.I cant see our team do the same this weekend against Chelsea,even with 11 men.

Guest Knightrider

What spirit those claret and blue boys are showing. Even if we lose this, I'll take that as a huge positive.

Just think, if you'd have got rid of MON after the first 18 games or so, you could be going to Chelsea and hammering them.

Guest Knightrider

Just think, if you'd have got rid of MON after the first 18 games or so, you could be going to Chelsea and hammering them.

:lol:

It's no laughing matter, to let a lead slip away to the former Champions who haven't been beaten at home in over 50 games, is scandalous. If I were Brummie, I'd be down Villa Park now protesting.

It's no laughing matter, to let a lead slip away to the former Champions who haven't been beaten at home in over 50 games, is scandalous. If I were Brummie, I'd be down Villa Park now protesting.

someone in a cynical mood today?

someone in a cynical mood today?

I think he's fed up of trying to justify Big Sam's decisions, i don't blame him, the knee-jerk reactions on this board is comical :)

:rolleyes:

Get a grip mate.

:rolleyes:

Get a grip mate.

Irony? HTT's done nowt wrong tbh.