Today's Other Games

Decky

What is this stupid celebration Bramble just used? Cameron Jerome does the same as do a few others, any ideas?

1878 said previously that it was some sort of tribute to Fitz Hall's clothing line.

Apparently that's a myth. So says Google anyway.

What is this stupid celebration Bramble just used? Cameron Jerome does the same as do a few others, any ideas?

1878 said previously that it was some sort of tribute to Fitz Hall's clothing line.

Apparently that's a myth. So says Google anyway.

Was just about to the post the exact thing about that shitty celebration.

Bramble Bent and Davies all done it, i've tried it myself and it just looks like a pair of trousers  :lol:

a funny motd spot by me...after atreta gets sent off there is a section of film where a youngish girl can be seen going mental at the arsenal fans...sat apparently next to her is a lad wearing an arsenal top...impassive.

made me giggle.

a funny motd spot by me...after atreta gets sent off there is a section of film where a youngish girl can be seen going mental at the arsenal fans...sat apparently next to her is a lad wearing an arsenal top...impassive.

made me giggle.

Did they show Almunia getting hit with the bottles?

made me giggle.

Did they show Almunia getting hit with the bottles?

not that i remember (check my sig you'll see how hard that was to type)...why what happened..plastic,glass,huge inflatble brown ale as hit tommy wright at bournemouth in the cup (the drunkest i have ever been)

Arsenal are a great side, but they've got some highly unpleasant, objectionable, play acting, diving, imaginary card waving cunts playing for them.

Fabregas, Eboue, Toure, Flamini (the worst, in my opinion) and so on. Cunts, no need for it.

Arsenal are a great side, but they've got some highly unpleasant, objectionable, play acting, diving, imaginary card waving c***s playing for them.

Fabregas, Eboue, Toure, Flamini (the worst, in my opinion) and so on. c***s, no need for it.

like chelsea under mourinho

Arsenal are a great side, but they've got some highly unpleasant, objectionable, play acting, diving, imaginary card waving c***s playing for them.

Fabregas, Eboue, Toure, Flamini (the worst, in my opinion) and so on. c***s, no need for it.

Flamini goaded the Gwladys St for a few mins at the end of the match all from the safety of the pitch about 25 yards away from the fans with a line of stewards and police in front of him. You can bet your life that he wouldn't try that if there was any chance of a fan getting to him.

I couldn't believe Arsenal's behaviour tonight. Total disgrace during and after the match.

madras- Almunia had a plastic bottle lobbed at him when he started celebrating towards the Gwladys and taking the piss. He was strangely quiet afterwards....

Guest kingdawson

Toure used to be the likeable person out of that nasty piece of s*** team but sadly it seems like the rest of the scummers have got to him. Flamini and Fabregas act like there some sort of hard nuts but in reallity there nothing without the backing of Gallas and Toure, same goes for robin van pervert.

Guest johnnyappleseed

and Fabregas... I've already said on here  before how I don't like him but now it's beyond that. I hate the cheating little fucker with a vengeance!

when it came to cheating it seemed like they were following the examples of arteta (first diver), neville (2nd diver, oh how funny it was to see him swan dive and try to reach for gallas' leg and miss it completely the cheating cowardly bastard) and yakubu (3rd) all dived before arsenal started their petulant BS. don't get mad because not only could they cheat as good as you, but they could also score more than you.

Never a truer post.

Including the bit at the start, sadly.

Toure used to be the likeable person out of that nasty piece of s*** team but sadly it seems like the rest of the scummers have got to him. Flamini and Fabregas act like there some sort of hard nuts but in reallity there nothing without the backing of Gallas and Toure, same goes for robin van pervert.

;D

and Fabregas... I've already said on here  before how I don't like him but now it's beyond that. I hate the cheating little fucker with a vengeance!

when it came to cheating it seemed like they were following the examples of arteta (first diver), neville (2nd diver, oh how funny it was to see him swan dive and try to reach for gallas' leg and miss it completely the cheating cowardly b******) and yakubu (3rd) all dived before arsenal started their petulant BS. don't get mad because not only could they cheat as good as you, but they could also score more than you.

I agree the ones you picked out were dives, which I don't like to see from my team. I don't  know what the hell Neville was doing and I was disappointed with Yakubu because he should have gone for goal instead of trying to win a penalty, it was a good opportunity.

However, none of it was before Arsenal started their dirty play. They were like that from the first whistle.

Bolton have a bad reputation and get loads of stick but we've had both teams at Goodison in the past week and the  behaviour of the Arsenal players was far worse in every department- diving, play acting, dangerous tackles, intimidating the referee....