Today's Other Games

Decky

sunderlnad fans singing 'you'l never walk alone' again, very bizarre

Lots of clubs used to sing YNWA all the time, certainly until the mid 80s they did, anyway.

Good to see it being reclaimed from Liverpool

maybe sunderland should change the words to 'you'l never walk alone (unless we get relagated and then we'l not bother to turn up and support you anymore)'

Guest king harry

sunderlnad fans singing 'you'l never walk alone' again, very bizarre

Lots of clubs used to sing YNWA all the time, certainly until the mid 80s they did, anyway.

Good to see it being reclaimed from Liverpool

Loads of sides sing it against manchester united cos it winds them up. Newcastle done it the other season at OT.

Guest Mcdonald36

Still think today confirms that neither Liverpool nor Chelsea are title candidates.  Man Utd can goto the mackems and win 4-0, but Liverpool can barely win at Derby.

Doesn't mean a thing that. Liverpool came to SJP and hammered us 3-0.

It's all about the points at this time of year.

Guest youcantseeme

Still think today confirms that neither Liverpool nor Chelsea are title candidates.  Man Utd can goto the mackems and win 4-0, but Liverpool can barely win at Derby.

I don't think Liverpool will win it, but Man Utd didn't win at Bolton..

Guest Mcdonald36

I've had an outside bet on Liverpool. Got lucky a few times this season and with Torres they are capable of finishing off the weaker sides.

I've had an outside bet on Liverpool. Got lucky a few times this season and with Torres they are capable of finishing off the weaker sides.

When don't they ever get lucky?

It brings them a bit of success in cup competitions but you can't win a league title by luck.