Mike Ashley, what will his next move be?

Decky

Looks that way. Gemmil and Co have put in a special request to the mods for it to be taken down because they can no longer defend fat sam and don't want to face the music.

Just a rumour like!

Looks that way. Gemmil and Co have put in a special request to the mods for it to be taken down because they can no longer defend fat sam and don't want to face the music.

Just a rumour like!

:laugh:

In fairness, Gemill is childish enough to cry and cry until he gets his own way.

Just a rumour like!

:laugh:

In fairness, Gemill is childish enough to cry and cry until he gets his own way.

Don't be silly, he's a man now, he lost his virginity the other week

Well we would like to be entertained while the team is being transformed and yes it takes time but atm we are not even getting that ,a glimmer of light not at the minute just dark days .Ashley is a successful business

man and also a fan (he watches alot of matches home and away now ) and i am sure that he will know the right thing to do and what sort of cash to give to fat sam in january if any at all .If he has faith in Fat boy he will back him but the season tickets will not be flying out of the club in large numbers if this is what we are going to have to put up with    OH TO BE ABLE TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE

Well we would like to be entertained while the team is being transformedand yes it takes time but atm we are not even getting that ,a glimmer of light not at the minute just dark days .Ashley is a successful business

man and also a fan (he watches alot of matches home and away now ) and i am sure that he will know the right thing to do and what sort of cash to give to fat sam in january if any at all .If he has faith in Fat boy he will back him but the season tickets will not be flying out of the club in large numbers if this is what we are going to have to put up with    OH TO BE ABLE TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE

Thats not happening though, well not into something decent

Well we would like to be entertained while the team is being transformedand yes it takes time but atm we are not even getting that ,a glimmer of light not at the minute just dark days .Ashley is a successful business

Thats not happening though, well not into something decent

damn you for spotting my error  :blush:

There's still a bit of me that says we should give Allardyce time, but I'm losing faith rapidly.

I think that they need to sit him down and attempt to see where he feels the need to strengthen the team, and where exactly he thinks we are going wrong. Basically, like a job interview. If he gets it all wrong, then he will have to go.

If he gets it right, then they have to back him.

There's still a bit of me that says we should give Allardyce time, but I'm losing faith rapidly.

I think that they need to sit him down and attempt to see where he feels the need to strengthen the team, and where exactly he thinks we are going wrong. Basically, like a job interview. If he gets it all wrong, then he will have to go.

If he gets it right, then they have to back him.

His comments about Milner in the mag were the final straw for me. I honestly believe he's out of his depth, looking for a big pay off now.

If it's possible without completely undermining the current manager and staff, I'd agree with that too.

It would soon be forgotten, how many people talk about Spurs offering Ramos the job behind Jol's back now?

Nobody, because nobody cares anymore, even the Spurs fans don't care now they've got a far better manager in charge who's got them playing entertaining football.

If it's possible without completely undermining the current manager and staff, I'd agree with that too.

It would soon be forgotten, how many people talk about Spurs offering Ramos the job behind Jol's back now?

Nobody, because nobody cares anymore, even the Spurs fans don't care now they've got a far better manager in charge who's got them playing entertaining football.

Touché. But then Spurs were floundering in the relegation zone when they fucked Jol off; we are not.

FWIW I always thought Jol's football was easily entertaining enough.

Guest smarty2006

So think about it what are we hoping for here? That in January Sam will get some solid purchases and voila everything will be all right? Dont worry people because next year it will all make sense and SJP will be a buzz with excitement? everything will be all right in the end our team of grafters might not score much but we will be solid, grinding out results to the final whistle? Long balls from the keeper or our stone wall defenders will be lofted up the park for our "creative" midfield to knock skillfully (no need for clever passes or footwork) on to the feet of our fast moving surgical strikers. Sometimes these magical balls will be so good that the midfield will look in aww as the ball sails over their heads drawing mystically to the feet of Mark Viduka or Alan Smith who with two touches will find the back of the net. Thumbs up from Sam on the touch line everthing is going to plan, Defender hoofs, midfield flicks and strikers shoot!.....cant wait! :cheesy:

Guest Knightrider

I think January will be very telling. If he gets no money he'll not be here long. If he gets lots, he's going to get time. If he gets some, but not much, they're not convinced and it will really then be down to the manager himself as to what happens to him. Or his players. In which case I don't think he'll be our manager for much longer if the latter becomes the case.

In general? I think he'll be peddled in the summer.

Sadly and I mean that.

I think his next move will be to speak to Mort and they will decide that Sam will be given until the end of the season with little cash to spend in January, maybe if a quality player like Arshavin is available then get him in because he should be benificial no matter what manager we end up with. Sam will probably go at the end of the season if things do not pick up a bit and there is no real progress being shown.

If i was Mort and Ashley i would insist on trying to get rid of a player before bringing more than 1 in since half the players don't seem suitable for the formation he is using.

Most likely option unless we lose at Stoke...

We should be sounding out other potential managers to see if they would be interested in taking the job, either now or in the Summer.

I'm sure they will have taken steps in that direction by now - esp after the Wigan unrest among supporters..