The Mole?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dismaying to see Sam still hasn't got the art of communication mastered yet, or learnt the value of keeping his powder dry when dealing with dressing room dissent. I expect better from him, tbh.

Dismaying to see Sam still hasn't got the art of communication mastered yet, or learnt the value of keeping his powder dry when dealing with dressing room dissent. I expect better from him, tbh.

i'm sure some pm's have been abound tonight about some comp to slip in as many embarissing toon cliches as possible.

Does this really matter ? Did the fact that there was a dispute over his being dropped excuse Barton's behaviour, or even the fact that he exposed himself to the provocation he received by going to the nightspot in Liverpool.??

Just an attempt to paper over the cracks in my opinion - players ALWAYS talk, whether its to the media or to friends outside the game, so stuff will always leak out.

There is no smoke without SOME fire...

Pretty good read imo, SA does talk sense at times but he needs to realise goin to places like Derby and Wigan and playing for the draw is unacceptable, Most people at Newcastle are willing to give SA time as long as we are showing improvement.

what makes every body think he was going to Wigan for a draw, I'm sure he wanted to stifle them but always go for goal on the counter attack I think the players are more to blame there than big Sam.