Ashley & Sam out for a meal the other night

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

he's not going anywhere mate dont worry

I hope not. Still not convinced myself. What kind of wedge he gets in Jan could be very telling I feel.

I hope not. Still not convinced myself. What kind of wedge he gets in Jan could be very telling I feel.

I said that recently, on here or TT. He needs to spend in January too. I'd say we are a few players short - another CB in the Faye mould, a pacy striker and a creative midfielder. And that's just for starters. I'm not holding my breath though.

yeah i know, true, its a strange situation with them not having appointed him. still think mort's too sensible to sack mid way through the season without a serious threat of relegation though, obviously i have no concrete evidence to back that up, just a feeling from what he's said so far, i dont think ashley being surrounded by fans all the time is gonna make a difference at all

Guest neesy111

the sunday sun spouts more drivel than the chronicle and sunday press, they said we were after ronaldo last season ffs

don't believe a word of it

ashley needs to sack him, because the fans will go after him soon

the sunday sun spouts more drivel than the chronicle and sunday press, they said we were after ronaldo last season ffs

don't believe a word of it

ashley needs to sack him, because the fans will go after him soon

:lol:

Aye, saying Ashley and Allerdyce went for a meal is comparable to saying we were after Ronaldo like.

Guest Knightrider

yeah i know, true, its a strange situation with them not having appointed him. still think mort's too sensible to sack mid way through the season without a serious threat of relegation though, obviously i have no concrete evidence to back that up, just a feeling from what he's said so far, i dont think ashley being surrounded by fans all the time is gonna make a difference at all

From what I've heard Ashley is impatient in regards to what he wants to do to the club, but Mort has bought into Sam's way of thinking and Ashley will back Mort's judgment even if it contradicts his own which is how it should be in my opinion. We'll soon see though I feel.

Guest Knightrider

I said that recently, on here or TT. He needs to spend in January too. I'd say we are a few players short - another CB in the Faye mould, a pacy striker and a creative midfielder. And that's just for starters. I'm not holding my breath though.

Agreed, we badly need some quality which may not provide us with all the answers but would go a long way in helping matters I feel, especially if the manager can sign the right type of player for him which a good few of our players just aren't, even those he's signed himself.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Same here. In fact I'm breathing normally atm

I dont think it is tbh, Ashley might not give him big money as didnt Mort tell Sam to work with what hes got until the summer?

Same here. In fact I'm breathing normally atm

I'm panting. Ever so slighlty though.