Are we being complacent about our relegation chances?

stozo

The general consensus seems to be were a mid-table side this season who won't get relegated. Now I personnally don't think we'll go down but I think many people are being a bit complacent about the idea of a relegation battle. We are only 9 pionts away from the drop zone and considering 2 of our next 3 are away at Man U and Arsenal that gap could close considerably.

Just because we'll lose games doesn't mean those below us will win games.

So yes then

Yes what? They're down there because they can't win games. So because we're shit they'll all turn into Brazil 1970?

Logic says though that of the 9 below us a fair few each week will pick up pionts.

Bolton won again tonight, Spurs are bound to end up above us, Wigan somehoe managed to pick up a point at Anfield.

Below us seem to be getting some points from somewhere.

Guess we have to suggest which 2 of the ones below might just be poor enough to join Derby

Logic says though that of the 9 below us a fair few each week will pick up pionts.

Logic says though that of the 9 below us a fair few have a lower points per game avearge than us.

So yes then

Yes what? They're down there because they can't win games. So because we're shit they'll all turn into Brazil 1970?

Just yes that there seems to be complacency that we arent capable of being dragged into it

So yes then

Just yes that there seems to be complacency that we arent capable of being dragged into it

Oh we're perfectly capable of trying to get involved in it. I just don't think the teams below us are good at all, hence why they're there in the first place. I'm confident there will be at least three teams that finish below us. If that's complacency then so be it.

So yes then

Oh we're perfectly capable of trying to get involved in it. I just don't think the teams below us are good enough.

My fear is that if the going gets tough, our 50,000 negative voices will create tons more pressure than 20,000 people shrugging their shoulders at Fulham et al.

Sam is s*** enough to get us relegated, and the team is lacking enough to gladly oblige, but i think the early points would see us realistically stay away from the coming dog fight.

Yeah, he proved that at Bolton didn't he?

Sam is s*** enough to get us relegated, and the team is lacking enough to gladly oblige, but i think the early points would see us realistically stay away from the coming dog fight.

Souness won things, means jack shit doesn't it?

Souness won things, means jack s*** doesn't it?

Sam has performed CONSISTENTLY with Bolton and in the premier league. There's a difference.

Sam has performed CONSISTENTLY with Bolton and in the premier league. There's a difference.

What was his record in 2007?

Was it good?

Was it good?

I seem to remember Bolton finishing 7th? Yeah that's pretty good.

Was it good?

I seem to remember Bolton finishing 7th? Yeah that's pretty good.

What's his record in 2007, please tell me.

TBF id be fucking gutted if we finished as low as 14th again or even lower but still about the RP.

Don't let a certain poster whose name consists of a number and two letters see that.

Who?