Today's Matches

Guest Geordiesned

Guest kingdawson

Spurs 0 - 1 Reading

Sounds like a Robinson OG

50 yard free-kick, Robinson tried to deal with it and took it over the line.

Apparantly the whole ball didnt cross the line but Robbo is shite regardless.

They're after Quinton Fortune too. Now that's going for rejects.

They had a feature on SkySports News yesterday saying they've got something like seven ex-Manu players on their books. And they're all shite.

They've got a very good Championship squad. Managers have come and gone from Sunderland and always built Championship squads. Reid, McCarthy, and Keane aswell this time to a massive extent. It's crazy, i've never understood it.

20,821 at the stad de plop against another prem team in 3rd round of cup, bit poor like. Le Tiss reckons McShane is the worst defender he has ever seen play in the prem  :iamatwat:

Where's Dilema to tell us how great he is?! :lol:

20,821 at the stad de plop against another prem team in 3rd round of cup, bit poor like. Le Tiss reckons McShane is the worst defender he has ever seen play in the prem  :iamatwat:

I think we're going to see some poor attendances today.

I think our match will be around 37,000 and no more.

On terrestrial telly, just after christmas, sandwiched between two home matches in 10 days, top price tickets to watch us play Man U in the 3rd round for the 4th time in 7 seasons (which is remarkable) and with our awful awful record against them. Poor attendance on the way. I'm sitting it out.

I know we're supposed to love the Cup but my main concern is getting no injuries to halt our league process. Oh, and I think I'd almost rather just lose today than get a replay.

I bet we go and win now.