Sunday Sun Prints Optimistic Nut Post

Thespence

Not a fan of either but if I had to choose I'd take Nolan TBH.  By now I know not to expect anything from Emre but there's always a remote chance that Nolan could hit some form up here.  And if not, at least he'd be fit more than the fragile one.

Quite ironic that Smith is castigated for his lack of goals - despite playing in midfield for the majority of games, and Emre is touted as a "top ball player" [who also doesn't score goals] and Nolan is written off [who does score goals]

:lol:

Quite ironic that Smith is castigated for his lack of goals - despite playing in midfield for the majority of games, and Emre is touted as a "top ball player" [who also doesn't score goals] and Nolan is written off [who does score goals]

Nolan doesn't score that many, does he?

(38) in 258...

Better than Ameobi (maybe) 

Not since Gary Speed started taking the penalties he doesn't.

scores a few, I think, gets into the box for a midfield player anyway, more than Emre, more than Dire too  ........

The hypocrisy is what appealed the most.

(38) in 258...

Worse ratio shirley.

Emre and Nolan are both as meh as each other IMO. I'd be more bothered about paying for no upgrade and the continually growing worry we're just turning into a more glamorous Bolton.

scores a few, I think, gets into the box for a midfield player anyway, more than Emre, more than Dire too  ........

The hypocrisy is what appealed the most.

I was under the impression he scored a few when he took their pens (which I'm not using as a stick to beat him with - the best pen taker takes the pens) but other than that wasn't very prolific. I see what you're getting at but I agree with 2J.

(38) in 258...

Worse ratio shirley.

Yeah.. Ameobi has something like 28/160

Guest Knightrider

Decent enough player in my opinion.

Mind when the likes of Deco et al are kicking the door down to sign for us...