Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Catching up on MOTD and they've been on about how West Ham fans should 'be careful what they wish for' etc. He's won 35 of 114 Premier League games with them, 31%. Fucking shite man, it's a disgrace how lightly he gets off in the media.

Catching up on MOTD and they've been on about how West Ham fans should 'be careful what they wish for' etc. He's won 35 of 114 Premier League games with them, 31%. f***ing s**** man, it's a disgrace how lightly he gets off in the media.

They are all golf buddies backing each other. Mainstream media is simply awful back slapping.

• 9 months later...

Still furious that "experts" maintain that if we hadn't binned this hippo-headed monstrosity we wouldn't have been relegated a year and a half later. Annoyingly they'd be factually correct, he would have accelerated it by a year. They were lauding the fat mess on (cringe) Soccer Saturday earlier and hoyed up a graphic showing that sunderland are in exactly the same position as when he arrived. Not sure what they proved by that. If I needed any extra motivation to want them down, this would do it, I need this fucking myth busted.

Still furious that "experts" maintain that if we hadn't binned this hippo-headed monstrosity we wouldn't have been relegated a year and a half later. Annoyingly they'd be factually correct, he would have accelerated it by a year. They were lauding the fat mess on (cringe) Soccer Saturday earlier and hoyed up a graphic showing that sunderland are in exactly the same position as when he arrived. Not sure what they proved by that. If I needed any extra motivation to want them down, this would do it, I need this f***ing myth busted.

Merson today man, had to turn the TV off. Started off ridiculing the west ham fans for wanting to see good football then launches into the most ludicrous defence of allardyce. Was along the lines of the style if play wasnt his fault- he played football to suit the strengths of the players he had available to utilise at the time (aye, he signed them all dickhead.) If it wasn't for allardyce then west ham wouldn't have the likes of payet and lanzini at the club now (why? Bilic signed them when he was overhauling the shit yet expensive squad allardyce left behind, these aren't players SA would look at signing in a month of Sundays.) And I'll tell you another thing, if noocarsell hadn't got rid of him they'd never have been rele... Ah fuck off man where's the remote.

Bilic has shown up allardyce this season, he's shown that west ham fans were right to be critical of allardyces football and he's shown that they didn't need to be "careful what they wished for" as they were being patronised left, right and centre. And all of allardyces cronies hate it and bitterly resent that they have been proven so wrong.

Still furious that "experts" maintain that if we hadn't binned this hippo-headed monstrosity we wouldn't have been relegated a year and a half later. Annoyingly they'd be factually correct, he would have accelerated it by a year. They were lauding the fat mess on (cringe) Soccer Saturday earlier and hoyed up a graphic showing that sunderland are in exactly the same position as when he arrived. Not sure what they proved by that. If I needed any extra motivation to want them down, this would do it, I need this f***ing myth busted.

Merson today man, had to turn the TV off. Started off ridiculing the west ham fans for wanting to see good football then launches into the most ludicrous defence of allardyce. Was along the lines of the style if play wasnt his fault- he played football to suit the strengths of the players he had available to utilise at the time (aye, he signed them all dickhead.) If it wasn't for allardyce then west ham wouldn't have the likes of payet and lanzini at the club now (why? Bilic signed them when he was overhauling the shit yet expensive squad allardyce left behind, these aren't players SA would look at signing in a month of Sundays.) And I'll tell you another thing, if noocarsell hadn't got rid of him they'd never have been rele... Ah fuck off man where's the remote.

Bilic has shown up allardyce this season, he's shown that west ham fans were right to be critical of allardyces football and he's shown that they didn't need to be "careful what they wished for" as they were being patronised left, right and centre. And all of allardyces cronies hate it and bitterly resent that they have been proven so wrong.

:lol: Up with this sort of thing. Merson's a complete div. As is Fat Sham. Made millions out of it, unbelievable.

Merson today man, had to turn the TV off. Started off ridiculing the west ham fans for wanting to see good football then launches into the most ludicrous defence of allardyce. Was along the lines of the style if play wasnt his fault- he played football to suit the strengths of the players he had available to utilise at the time (aye, he signed them all dickhead.) If it wasn't for allardyce then west ham wouldn't have the likes of payet and lanzini at the club now (why? Bilic signed them when he was overhauling the s*** yet expensive squad allardyce left behind, these aren't players SA would look at signing in a month of Sundays.) And I'll tell you another thing, if noocarsell hadn't got rid of him they'd never have been rele... Ah f*** off man where's the remote.

Someone far less ranty and probably far more intelligent than me has written a similar thing here, if you prefer your football writing vaguely comprehensible http://www.football365.com/news/west-ham-smashing-the-glass-ceiling-sam-allardyce-built

Sam getting Sunderland relegated is the stuff of dreams. When he, Pulis, Bruce, Pardew etc. consistently get relegated amd the likes of Howe and even Brenda flourish - it can only be for the good of British football

It doesn't work that way though, they just spoil the game and play the percentages so that they can scrape enough points to survive each season. It's not what football should be about and it's offensive to the eyes but it's in some way effective when it keeps you on the gravy train. When football stops being about money and staying in the league and starts being about the actual football things may change, I.e. never.

Sam getting Sunderland relegated is the stuff of dreams. When he, Pulis, Bruce, Pardew etc. consistently get relegated amd the likes of Howe and even Brenda flourish - it can only be for the good of British football

It doesn't work that way though, they just spoil the game and play the percentages so that they can scrape enough points to survive each season.

When that doesn't happen... they'll be gone.

• 1 month later...