The 'SSN sources' thread...

Dave

There's nothing at the minute that's fucking me off more, than utter retards going on SSN and saying "Newcastle fans would love... Newcastle fans want..." and then finishing their sentences with a load of total bollocks. I don't know if anyone saw it, but there was this utter fucking pleb on at lunchtime - who was never a Geordie in a million years but was blatantly pretending to be - going on about how we'd love it if Keegan were to come back, and even if we were to finish 17th every season we'd be happy.

Fucking mug.

starting to get the feeling that the press have been thrown a massive curveball somewhere

SSN saying Redknapps the 'red hot favourite', saying the links between him and newcastle refuse to go away (because of you lot, aye)

Chron saying Hughes with no real substance

Biggest mover in betting is Keegan, haha, aye

no-one knows what the f***'s going on

haha, oliver "the people at sky sports know more than i do" - no shit

starting to get the feeling that the press have been thrown a massive curveball somewhere

SSN saying Redknapps the 'red hot favourite', saying the links between him and newcastle refuse to go away (because of you lot, aye)

Chron saying Hughes with no real substance

Biggest mover in betting is Keegan, haha, aye

no-one knows what the fuck's going on

This.

the fact is for all their pretence the press know absolutely nothing. starting to get pissed off with the whole ''sources in the north east have told sky sports that david moyes is on the shortlist''. aye cos ashley is going around telling everybody his 'top 5 favourite ever greatest managers who he wants for the job' list.

I'd also like to add that Ashley is mates with that Spurs big nob. He maybe influenced by the fact that he has just seen his mate pluck a foreign coach out of europe and gain instant sucess.

Why would he choose Redknapp or Hughes if he's seen the benifit of a foreign manager.

Ashley didn't see his mate pluck a foreign coach out of Europe, his mate wanted Redknapp.  Comolli wanted Ramos, the board agreed and Ashley's mate resigned.

Keegan has lost a load of money on the horses and needs a job. He was on holiday with Ashley, Shearer and Rob Lee last week in Barbados so is getting the job.

Thats what my dad has just told me anyway. hahaha. Load of shite.

I'd also like to add that Ashley is mates with that Spurs big nob. He maybe influenced by the fact that he has just seen his mate pluck a foreign coach out of europe and gain instant sucess.

Why would he choose Redknapp or Hughes if he's seen the benifit of a foreign manager.

Because the Spurs guy wanted Redknapp instead of Ramos.

Did Redknapp not say this morning that he has already turned down a bigger job than Newcastle this season. Im assuming he is talking about Spurs then? If he thinks the Spurs job is bigger than Newcastle then he shouldn't really be considered anyway.

Redknapp was never offered the Spurs job.

seen his mate pluck a foreign coach out of europe and gain instant sucess.

Wait, what?

Referring to Ramos and his impact at Spurs. It's no surprise they are looking the part under Ramos. Ashley will have taken note.

Aye, but the word is that Redknapp was offered the job prior to that. Harry himself said he recently turned out what he considered a "massive job" in the Premiership. Who else could that be? Chelsea?

There was talk that Redknapp was offered the Man City job before SGE.  Don't know if there was any truth in it though.