EXPERIENCED manager wanted

nufc4eva
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

looks like there is only one man most people want and that is mourinho. I would back him all the way although he is known as being a bit defensive he knows how to organize a team and does play expansive football. Would put us into the bracket we want to be at.

We are quickly becoming known as career ruiners as we have now with gullitt, daglish, souness and allardyce.

Roeders career was already knackered to be honest

no IT HAS to jose ... the owner is no fool , he's sat with the crowd, he knows what jose has done, he has the money to pay him, robsons told jose how he would be idolised, he's told him how difficult it is to do it... its nailed as jose .. surley it has to be

Half page ad in tomorrow's Chronicle Jobs tbh

I'd go for it. I have excellent communication skills and am equally capable of working individually or as part of a team, you know.

Are you any good on FM though?

Half page ad in tomorrow's Chronicle Jobs tbh

I'd go for it. I have excellent communication skills and am equally capable of working individually or as part of a team, you know.

If your not portugese and you aren't a god dont bother applying

..is what i hope it reads in the small print

I'm just waiting for the press conference tomorrow when Ashley turns up and goes, 'I've decided that there's only on man big enough for this job... me. And Alan Smith is the future of the club, so I'm having him cloned.'