Can Anyone Think OF A Positive Allardyce Has Brought To NUFC?

Crumpy Gunt

Got rid of the garbage called Moore,Bramble,Sibierski,Babayaro...still in the club are Ramage and Carr but this is other problem

Signed Faye,Beye and Enrique which i think is a good signings

I think thats it.

with little to back it up i'd guess that ashley/mort have probably looked at whatever allardyce has set up behind the scenes and have concluded one of the following 2 options;

(a) what he's done it utter bollocks and they've sacked him as results/performances on the pitch are crap too

(b) what he's done is good but they've seen enough to continue the work themselves and don't want to put up with the first team shit any more for the sake of the backroom

mort has commented on the AMOUNT of changes that have taken place behind the scenes but little about the nature...time will tell if they're good or not (my 2 penneth i'd guess improved fitness/medical/scouting etc...might be allardyces legacy)

Guest Andrew Flintoff

This club is a fuckin laughing stock and the reason is fuckall to do with Allardyce but more to do with our fans and ridiculous delusions

Guest The Libertine

This club is a fuckin laughing stock and the reason is fuckall to do with Allardyce but more to do with our fans and ridiculous delusions

ive been saying that for a few months now.

8 months in and no trophies? sack the twat.

OK,lets all take up tiddly-winks instead - after all , we are useless fans, don't appreciate the finer points of the game(i.e. we like value-for-money and a team that wants to win),and too demanding(after all, there's only 50,000 of us, I mean what right have WE got to expect such things as a trophy every 40 years...!!).

Lets all get some practice in - repeat after me 'We are only second-rate and that's the way we should be - the media says so...'

He's left the squad as thin as it was but with a much higher quality of player in it, I didnt want SA sacked but in 24 games i cant think of more than a hour of quality football, and his team selections/tactics have been undefendable, He was brought in by Shepherd when the club was in massive debts and heading for trouble and was the ideal man to work with very little transfer cash, things at the club have changed in a huge way and hes really not the right man to take us on to challange the top 6.

OK,lets all take up tiddly-winks instead - after all , we are useless fans, don't appreciate the finer points of the game(i.e. we like value-for-money and a team that wants to win),and too demanding(after all, there's only 50,000 of us, I mean what right have WE got to expect such things as a trophy every 40 years...!!).

Lets all get some practice in - repeat after me 'We are only second-rate and that's the way we should be - the media says so...'

It's idiots like you who think success is instant. It takes time to build foundations and then build a team up. With your slackjaw attitude we will never get success.