Mark Hughes

James

He'll be the next one asked, surely, whether he'll say "yes" or not is another matter.

I have a feeling he will.

Not sure about it, tbh. Wouldn't mind having a dirty/physical team who play attacking football mind.

BBC Interview

Have a look at his reaction to being asked about the job from 2:35 onwards. :lol:

He'll come.

The only thing that would worry me is the football he plays, am i'm not too sure what its like.

Everyone says he like to play attacking football, but whenever i've seen a BB match under Hughes they've been boring, unimaginative encounters, very similar to Allardyce here.

I'm not saying that's how it is, just thats all i've seen, i must be unlucky to catch the crap ones.

Who wouldn't worry you? Fuck's sake, nobody's perfect.

Hughes sounds Geordie enough to me at times, I suppose he'll do. He quivered a bit when we were mentioned, mind.

The old neck scratching was a bit of a tell-tale sign.

The only thing that would worry me is the football he plays, am i'm not too sure what its like.

Everyone says he like to play attacking football, but whenever i've seen a BB match under Hughes they've been boring, unimaginative encounters, very similar to Allardyce here.

I'm not saying that's how it is, just thats all i've seen, i must be unlucky to catch the crap ones.

I get that impression tbh.

Guest Ridzuan

Its obvious that Hughes would be interested to take this job,despite everything that he try to say to distant himself from the job but again,like Harry,he is not the right person to get this club.Its like replacing a soup with a fly in it,with a new one.Nothing much is change.

Guest Ridzuan

Except they're totally different flavours of soup. One's Oxtail. The other one's Minestrone.

Yeah,but one thing stays the same,both of them taste rubbish like.

You just want a foreign manager cos' it looks good  :parky:

He'll be the next one asked, surely, whether he'll say "yes" or not is another matter.

I have a feeling he will.

Not sure about it, tbh. Wouldn't mind having a dirty/physical team who play attacking football mind.

BBC Interview

Have a look at his reaction to being asked about the job from 2:35 onwards. :lol:

He'll come.

:lol:

Goes to shit.

Do they play passing,attacking football though?

dont really want hughes, would be just as unhappy as if we had appointed rednapp. Is younger and has more potential than Rednapp, but really hasnt done anything to really impress me.

Coppell, jewell, moyes, Coleman, mclaren, curbishley the list goes on, even roeder have put decent runs and decent attacking looking sides together.

Average manager and not what or who I want to see try to take us forward.

We could get worse, mclaren is still lurking but I refuse to believe we cant get a hell of a lot better.

Guest Ridzuan

So what sort of soup do you like oh Great One?

I like tomato soup yes? Is that relevant by the way or you just asking out of curiousity?

Do they play passing,attacking football though?

I think that it'll be intimated to him that attacking football is important. I can imagine Ashley saying that he would be more than happy to buy attacking players.

I know this sounds stupid, but it makes me beleive that that story about us enquiring about Ronaldihno might not of been tabloid bollocks.

Guest Ridzuan

The power of metaphor is immense, Ridz. You choose Tomato soup. Dull as ditchwater though isn't it. 

I dont know about that but I really like it.If thats what you think,then so be it yes? Have a nice day or night there.

Guest Ridzuan

Is Ridz genuine?

Yes of course,Im truly genuine just like my cooking yes? But many of the people here refused to believe that I am because they dont entirely agree with what Im saying is true,and that Im creating some stupid story just like what I am doing now and then they will say I am a WUM.But I dont care really.Ive read something from the Bible that says: 'No one has the right to judge you,and that you cant live your life according to other people's judgement.Only God can judge you.'