REDKNAPP OUT !!

madras

I want Mourinho out on the basis his pragmatic defensive football is killing this club  :rant:

lippi aswell OUT! cynical football under him

Hitzfeld too!  He's too old!  Or something!

klinsman OUT! he has a gay run

i hope redknapp never gets in, kneejerk reaction if ever i saw one.

i think run with a caretaker for rest of season as were not gunna get relegated, then see how the land lies in the summer!!

I simply don't get it, people keeps talking about Sam never getting the chance and now they want Redknapp out before he's even hired...

I'd prefer Redknapp anytime compared to Sam.

Sam reminds me of that Norwegian coach, Egil Drillo Olsen....

I don't understand how people can settle for Redknapp either. Even if he is better than Sam, it's not by much, they have both achieved the same thing.

There are better choices out there, we have a billionaire owner, 50k+ attendances, passionate supporters (even if we do display the passion in a negative way at times), money to spend, players that are good on paper(!), good training facilities, a big back room team thanks to Sam -- I don't see any reason why we can't attract someone better. Fair enough getting manager here seems to ruin managers careers, maybe we should put it in their contract that they can't be sacked for at least 5 year, unless we get releagted.  :rolleyes:

I don't understand how people can settle for Redknapp either. Even if he is better than Sam, it's not by much, they have both achieved the same thing.

There are better choices out there, we have a billionaire owner, 50k+ attendances, passionate supporters (even if we do display the passion in a negative way at times), money to spend, players that are good on paper(!), good training facilities, a big back room team thanks to Sam -- I don't see any reason why we can't attract someone better. Fair enough getting manager here seems to ruin managers careers, maybe we should put it in their contract that they can't be sacked for at least 5 year, unless we get releagted.  :rolleyes:

Hasn't Redknapp actually achieved less than Sam as he's not won a trophy at all ?

I simply don't get it, people keeps talking about Sam never getting the chance and now they want Redknapp out before he's even hired...

I'd prefer Redknapp anytime compared to Sam.

Sam reminds me of that Norwegian coach, Egil Drillo Olsen....

Surely though there are better managers in the world than him who would sign for us ?!?