£20m kitty

steve_69

If we've got £20m to spend and half of it went on Dean Ashton i'd be livid.

We need 2 centre mids and 2 strikers imo - Diarra + D'Allesandro + Saviola + Crouch or something

The defence will be good enough if he brings Tony Adams with him, keepers fine, wingers will do.

2 strikers???????

Guest Guinness

I think its going to be difficult to get players in January but I believe we're in desperate need of a creative midfielder and could also do with a centre back.

If we've got £20m to spend and half of it went on Dean Ashton i'd be livid.

We need 2 centre mids and 2 strikers imo - Diarra + D'Allesandro + Saviola + Crouch or something

The defence will be good enough if he brings Tony Adams with him, keepers fine, wingers will do.

2 strikers???????

Yes 2 strikers. Owen and Viduka are past it or on the way out, Martins is hit and miss. Who else? Smith, Ameobi?

We've got one striker who i'm confidant will stay fit and score a reasonable number of goals over a season, and his all round play is questionable.

Guest shaun11177

Sell Smith to Boro they need a striker-then replace Emre with Borowski from Werder Bremen-Deco and Van der Vaart seem slightly out our range at the moment.

Barnes -rw

Zapater or Kroldrup are 2 very good centre halves playing for Udinese.

If we cant get any then just get Campbell to shore up the defence for 6 months,get over 42 points and start properly next season.

I be tempted to stick in a cheeky £8m bid for Huddlestone. He's a very good passer of the ball and he'd score a few goals from midfield. More like Carrick than Scholes but there aren't many truly creative CMs available for anything other than ridiculous money.