£20m kitty

steve_69

Guest nufc 4 life

Ashton is excellent, tbh, but is so injury-prone that he just wouldn't be value for money unless we really got him on the cheap.

Not according to my mate who is a westham season ticket holder. He think Ashton is shocking, he went from never having real pace but being able to move the ball to give him that couple of yards he needed to get a shot off, but since his injury he did whaat Owen did. He could go to the gym, but not work on his legs, he worked on his upper-body put on about 3 stones of pure muscle and he has lost any pace that he did have and is very immobile.

This isn't my opinion, but this guy has obviously seen more of Ashton than any of us on here have.

Alright, i think we're all now resigned to Harry Redknapp being our new manager.

To be fair if someone had offered me Arry in exchange for Allardyce last week (and every subsequent week since the beginning of the season) i'd have snapped their hand off.

If further rumours are to be believed he's been given £20m to spend.

My question is who would you like to see brought in with that money (realistically)

Ashton 11m

Diarra 5.5m

D'Allesandro 3.5m

diarra for 5.5 is waaaaay to much. same goes for ashton.

bring in diego for 16, sol on the cheap and the rest for an unsettled and unhappy diarra.

Diarra £5m

Arshavin £8m

Fernandes "Loan"

Campbell £2m

Yoann Gourcuff £5m

Milan will never let Gourcuff go for that, he's a massive prospect.

Add a couple of m on that then :) He doesn't get any playing time at all almost. And it seems like they have more belief in Pato who plays as an AM also if im not wrong? Worth a try at least imo..

Guest SeattleToon

The problem is that 20 million pounds doesn't buy you jack s**t these days! Chelski's paying 30 million just for Anelka!

If we want to get back into the top four like we were under SBR, we need to have a much bigger transfer kitty, something on the order of 60-80 million quid!

the papers is portsmouth say that we have chimbonda in if Redknapp does get the job, was on SSN's paper round up before, when discussing the terms of the supposed contract

the papers is portsmouth say that we have chimbonda in if Redknapp does get the job, was on SSN's paper round up before, when discussing the terms of the supposed contract

please please please no

Diarra £5m

Arshavin £8m

Fernandes "Loan"

Campbell £2m

Yoann Gourcuff £5m

Milan will never let Gourcuff go for that, he's a massive prospect.

Add a couple of m on that then :) He doesn't get any playing time at all almost. And it seems like they have more belief in Pato who plays as an AM also if im not wrong? Worth a try at least imo..

I agree worth a punt but i doubt they will let him go.

I would spend £15m trying to get Van der Vaart, he won't sign a contract extension and wants desperately away from Hamburg and would like to go abroad.

He's a good player but out of our reach. But worth a shot, nothing to loose...

I would spend £15m trying to get Van der Vaart, he won't sign a contract extension and wants desperately away from Hamburg and would like to go abroad.

He's a good player but out of our reach. But worth a shot, nothing to loose...

he would be like viana in my opinion, a big gamble