Shearer Wants Manager's Job

Guest Eires No. 1

Another trick to throw the press off the scent.

They are fucking scratching around trying to work out what is going on.

News on Talksport was quality "Reports about Redknapp are thinning out as he is seen in a London restaurant". FFS

Guest Eires No. 1

Possibly, but you never know, god forbid he might even get it right.........   will be ashame for the told you so brigade!

Oh well then, that's good enough criteria for me.  I should go for some multi-million paying directorship jobs then.

"So Mr. Elbee, you've no experience in this area at all and nothing indicates that you'd be in any way competent with such a high level of responsibilty.  What on earth possessed you to apply?"

"Well, you never know.  I _might_ get it right!  And that'd be a shame for you, you and your told-you-so brigade, there, wouldn't it?  Yes!"

"Fair point.  What company car would you like?  Here are the keys to the execute lavatory/harem."

Sorry Mr Keegan/Klinnsman/Van Basten/ etc etc no experience.  Sod off, we'l get some knacker instead who's won bugger all but his mates in the Premiership like him

Guest elbee909

If its Shearer or Harry id have Shearer

How about Harry Shearer?  He played Derek Smalls in Spinal Tap.

This team goes up to 11.

Guest elbee909

Possibly, but you never know, god forbid he might even get it right.........   will be ashame for the told you so brigade!

Oh well then, that's good enough criteria for me.  I should go for some multi-million paying directorship jobs then.

"So Mr. Elbee, you've no experience in this area at all and nothing indicates that you'd be in any way competent with such a high level of responsibilty.  What on earth possessed you to apply?"

"Well, you never know.  I _might_ get it right!  And that'd be a shame for you, you and your told-you-so brigade, there, wouldn't it?  Yes!"

"Fair point.  What company car would you like?  Here are the keys to the execute lavatory/harem."

Sorry Mr Keegan/Klinnsman/Van Basten/ etc etc no experience.  Sod off, we'l get some knacker instead who's won bugger all but his mates in the Premiership like him

Like Shearer you mean.  Exactly.

Id have Shearer, and i think it would be a good move cause like everyone says, we will never be successful until Shearer has had his ride, and im pretty sure he would get the time and money to take us back to the top. If someone is to be backed by board and fans its him.

Guest Asprilla

eh, why the hell not? At least it will be exciting...

Wouldn't it though!  :coolsmiley:

The place would go mental first home game.

I don't mean exciting in football terms, just in terms of all the stuff that would come along with shearer being manager.  I'm not being serious btw, just thinking of ways to cure the apathy thats begun to set in recently.