Shearer Wants Manager's Job

Guest Eires No. 1

Another trick to throw the press off the scent.

They are fucking scratching around trying to work out what is going on.

News on Talksport was quality "Reports about Redknapp are thinning out as he is seen in a London restaurant". FFS

That's class. bluelaugh.gif

It it really is the case they don't know what is going on that gives me hope. It might mean there has been a plan all along and a good manager is on the way.

I bloody hope so. We really cant afford to come out of this a larger laughing stock than we already appear to be

Another trick to throw the press off the scent.

They are f****** scratching around trying to work out what is going on.

News on Talksport was quality "Reports about Redknapp are thinning out as he is seen in a London restaurant". FFS

So it's all been a betting scam  :kasper:

Please give it to Alan.

we're not like other clubs, we need a personality and someone to create a buzz about the place, and Shearer would undoubtedly do that. he'd already have won half the battle without doing owt.

He'd get time, have everyone behind him and the players would have to perform. He clearly understands the game and is as safe bet as anyone to be a good manager.

If hes willing to take this job on and risk everything he's achieved he clearly still has a massive amount of hunger and drive to succeed.

Failing us attracting top top (and therefore foreign) manager, id take Shearer over any realistic contender.

'Arry Redknapp FFS.

I can see the idea of Shearer beign manager. Theres something to be discovered there, the respect he'd command & how it could bring everyone together. He'd hardly be defensive imo after saying how the fans dont like the way Big Sam plays his football plenty in the media. And he would be so determined nothing or nobody tarnishes his 'perfect' repuation with the fans.

Guest neesy111

SSN reporting 'Club Still Looking For Experienced Manager'

while they are reporting we are in talks with Redknapp?

that does not make any sense at all, why would we say that when we 'are' apparently in talks with a manager

i think sky are starting to lose the plot now

really are clutching at straws

SSN reporting 'Club Still Looking For Experienced Manager'

while they are reporting we are in talks with Redknapp?

that does not make any sense at all, why would we say that when we 'are' apparently in talks with a manager

i think sky are starting to lose the plot now

really are clutching at straws

One of them back pages said that Peter Storie had told Harry to give him an answer by lunchtime.

Answer to what.. surely all day today they have all being saying that Newcastle have not approached them... so are they now saying that we have officially approached them because that hasnt been reported anywhere.

How do they get away with writing this shit.

Guest Ridzuan

Well well,what a surprise.So who do we trust now,BBC or Skysports or both? Anyway,I would prefer Shearer too over Harry but I dont think Ashley is the one who like to take any risk,although getting Harry would be a risk and hence he will go for Harry.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Well well,what a surprise.So who do we trust now,BBC or Skysports or both? Anyway,I would prefer Shearer too over Harry but I dont think Ashley is the one who like to take any risk,although getting Harry would be a risk and hence he will go for Harry.

Are you on heroin or something?

Guest criminalz

Get Shearer back as a player manager, at least he can sub viduka and score with a header, hold on the ball till midfield arrives, flick on for owen/martins, draw a foul on the edge of the penalty box, take a super shot at goal and score, bring the ball to the corner flag to waste 30mins. And then run up to viduka and shout to his face "THis is how you f******** do it!!!"