Official Statement

Guest sicko2ndbest

Everytime I wake up/log in, this situation gets more ridiculous/embarrassing. They actually fired Sam with no concrete replacement, in the middle of the transfer window? That's something right there.

I'm increasingly considering the possibility that Mike Ashley is actually Freddy Shepherd in some sort of comical zip-up-at-the-back type humanoid disguise. It's all been a mirage...

Sigh.

What's up George?

Nothing Dave.

So why sigh?

f*** me, not again.

what?

HE KNOWS NOTHING. YOU KNOW NOTHING. I KNOW NOTHING. PEOPLE ON CITY FORUMS KNOW NOTHING.

Get it? I'm not even sure Ashley and Mort know what the f*** is happening.

think you need to calm down mate i asked a simple question maybe you should log off again

f*** me, not again.

what?

HE KNOWS NOTHING. YOU KNOW NOTHING. I KNOW NOTHING. PEOPLE ON CITY FORUMS KNOW NOTHING.

Get it? I'm not even sure Ashley and Mort know what the fuck is happening.

They would have you believe. :)

:D

f*** me, not again.

what?

think you need to calm down mate i asked a simple question maybe you should log off again

You (and others) are clogging up this forum with a complete load of shit. Using server space, using bandwidth, swamping genuine news, worthwhile opinions and adding nothing but more shite I have to wade through.

Sorry if it gets on my tits.

f*** me, not again.

what?

You (and others) are clogging up this forum with a complete load of s***. Using server space, using bandwidth, swamping genuine news, worthwhile opinions and adding nothing but more s**** I have to wade through.

you are wasting more space complaining

f*** me, not again.

what?

You (and others) are clogging up this forum with a complete load of shit. Using server space, using bandwidth, swamping genuine news, worthwhile opinions and adding nothing but more shite I have to wade through.

:laugh:

f*** me, not again.

what?

Well said (but apologies for using more bandwidth to say it)

I'm sure the board have been inundated with CVs for the manager's job. It's normally the case when a Premiership job becomes available. I would expect Mclaren will be one of the applicants  but hopefully they'll wipe their arses with his application and flush it away. They must realise we'd go spastic if that penis was hired.