OH GOD, NOT HIM!!! Your Nightmare Comes True...

GM

Guest mobiius

got to be Souness. watched him onsky before the mackems game and he seemed like he was blatantly putting his self in the shop window.he was asked if he would go back to the town and his answer was " in a heartbeat" blamed FFS for everything even said he wanted anelka and reo coker and ended up with owen and luque(who he thought was only going to cost 2mill) cast a bit of a different light to the goings on  at SJP but it would terrify the fuck out of me if he got it.

got to be Souness. watched him onsky before the mackems game and he seemed like he was blatantly putting his self in the shop window.he was asked if he would go back to the town and his answer was " in a heartbeat" blamed FFS for everything even said he wanted anelka and reo coker and ended up with owen and luque(who he thought was only going to cost 2mill) cast a bit of a different light to the goings on  at SJP but it would terrify the fuck out of me if he got it.

Aye, cos he's BOUND to be telling the truth, i'd trust everything he said.

http://www.wiganlatics.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/ef/1e/0,,10429~3284719,00.jpg

This is probably really harsh, but he's amongst the most gormless-looking people I can think of. The only one worse in football is Scott Carson. Looks like he'd struggle to hear his team-mates over his inner monologue going 'breathe in...breathe out...'.

Guest mobiius

Aye, cos he's BOUND to be telling the truth, i'd trust everything he said.

i wouldn't trust owt he said its just i never heard him on telly committing his self for legal purposes, Cos i'm sure FFS would have his solicitors on it in a flash if he told any lies, as would souness.