OH GOD, NOT HIM!!! Your Nightmare Comes True...

GM

http://www.wiganlatics.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/ef/1e/0,,10429~3284719,00.jpg

He has been the star player of Wigan this season.

No he hasn't, but no doubt all the people who wrongly thought he was class/had the potential to be the best defender in the EPL will pretend that he has been.

No he hasn't, but no doubt all the people who wrongly thought he was class/had the potential to be the best defender in the EPL will pretend that he has been.

Who else has been the star player for Wigan do you think then?

I think Schaner might have something to say, or their top scorer, especially bearing in mind they've not been fucking watertight in the 22 or so games that fatboy has played.

You watched Wigan a lot then? Enough to see who their best player is?

Sibierski? ;)

The real problem of course is that people are being way too picky about who should take over from Sam. I'm stunned by the ridiculously high expectations that some fans have of the future manager, whoever he may be. The sheer number of doubting Thomases attending this club is quite overwhelming.

Nobody's good enough, are they? There just isn't an obvious candidate that everyone could unite around.

The real problem of course is that people are being way too picky about who should take over from Sam. I'm stunned by the ridiculously high expectations that some fans have of the future manager, whoever he may be. The sheer number of doubting Thomases attending this club is quite overwhelming.

Nobody's good enough, are they? There just isn't an obvious candidate that everyone could unite around.

Jose is the only one everybody would be delighted with. That's all, I think.

Jose is the only one everybody would be delighted with. That's all, I think.

We should at least ask him, if he turns us down, so what. What have we got to lose? Our dignity? :lol: