Deschamps jumps from 80/1 to favourite with bookmakers

Guest hindu times
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Mucky01

Dennis Wise will get Leeds promoted with -15 points so get him, what logic!!!

When did Wise manage a team to the CL final?

I was referring to all he had won, some were using that as a benchmark, did you see the calibre of players who stayed when they were relegated?

CL final is an achievement.

Guest elbee909

Moncur, what does he know?  Only ever scored in one match, and that was a singularly unimportant one.  Plus he went to Sunderland.  Rubbish.

Arsenal took a risk with Wenger, id be happy to take any risk which is justifiable to be honest, have be tired of all the reactive appointments made in the past, this potnetial appointment ticks all the boxes and is about as proactive as you can get.

:thup:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I would be confident of beating shit sides with Deschamps in charge, he motivated the Juventus squad to beat sub par opposition consistently over a season, there is no chance we would get 1 point over 2 games vs Derby with Deschamps

If the first thing he does is bring in two players that can thread a pass he'll get my undying support.

(Edit: Moncur is frequently found to say things that prove he doesn't have his finger anywhere near the pulse of your average Geordie.)

Guest elbee909

Arsenal took a risk with Wenger, id be happy to take any risk which is justifiable to be honest, have be tired of all the reactive appointments made in the past, this potnetial appointment ticks all the boxes and is about as proactive as you can get.

:thup:

It is ballsy but not in a stupid way... would definitely be interesting.

Moncur, what does he know?  Only ever scored in one match, and that was a singularly unimportant one.  Plus he went to Sunderland.  Rubbish.

Aye, he really pisses me off. Hes a shit commentator who says the wrong things ALL the time and now hes seen by ITV as the voice of the fans or something.

My mates dad used to play golf with him and apparently hes a right prick. Shut it bobby, go have a fuckin rest!

I don't see how anyone could object to an appointment like this, really. All for it.

If people can discredit Hughes because he is being associated with Amday Faye, then I guess the guy who signed Boumsong off us can have a bit of mud his way.  Also  think him slagging players off who Juve have signed this summer is very poor & shows a different side of his character. He also recently said he did not want to join a team in mid season & will be obvious favorite for the France the job after the Euro's

I selected unsure simply because i know nothing about the bloke as a manager, alot of you seem very happy so ill take that as a positive.

For anyone who knows a bit about him: Would you say he is good enough to get us in the top 6 or 7?

With plenty of financial backing yes. I personally don't think our squad is good enough for a top 6 finish, especially our midfield.

I like the fact he's a bit of a tough guy too. No nonsense.

Man ... this is sexy. Oh the possibilities. I really hope everything just falls into place now.

All we have to do is finish the season comfortably without getting pulled down any closer to the zone, and then we can just push on from all of this drama.

Freddy is dead! No part of him is here anymore, time for some better days hopefully.