How will the fans react tonight you think?

Guest DavB93

McClaren to be unveiled. Mass pitch invasion in attempt to kill ensues. Game called of, several players dead, several injured. Insane mob set fire to the stadium and eventually turns on the city finally driven insane by the mismanagement of their football club, they'd rather see it burn to the ground than have this doen to it!

Guest michaelfoster

30k tickets have been sold already (4k of them to Stoke) plus you can buy on the door so we might be looking at 35k in total, was on SSN earlier btw.

Guest michaelfoster

Insane mob Joey Barton set fire to the stadium and eventually turns on the city finally driven insane by the mismanagement of their football club, they'd rather see it burn to the ground than have this doen to it!

Stoke fans will be the only ones heard cant see there being many newcastle fans there.

Idiot  :thup:

bet im right

Bet you're not.

tonight will be a canny low attendance, don't forget we just got hammered 6-0, and have another match at home on saturday with no manager and possibly the worst football seen for a while. my cold plastic grey seat awaits me!

Think so too.

tonight will be a canny low attendance, don't forget we just got hammered 6-0, and have another match at home on saturday with no manager and possibly the worst football seen for a while. my cold plastic grey seat awaits me!

Think so too.

It will be low by Newcastle's standards, but its still fuckin ridiculous (amazing) how a club can pull in 30k fans for an FA Cup replay at home to lower league opposition, having played shite football all season, having no manager, just being whipped 6 nowt, are gonna get knocked out in the next round and its £20 a ticket.

Probably get nothing but "SHEARER SHEARER SHEARER" and " THERE'S ONLY ONE KEVIN KEEGAN" all fkn night..

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4002/gladiator1zn4.jpg

I think they know what Newcastle is. Newcastle is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their high profile continental coaches and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Newcastle is not the Premiership Table, it's in the seats of the Milburn, the East Stand, the Leazes and the Gallowgate.  They'll bring them carpet football - and they will love them for it.

Guest ObaStar

a light appears from heaven. then he arrives by his helicopter, like the messiah himself and we all bow down to the special one

mass chanting ensues,

Jose! Jose! Jose! Jose!

I think they know what Newcastle is. Newcastle is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their high profile continental coaches and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Newcastle is not the Premiership Table, it's in the seats of the Milburn, the East Stand, the Leazes and the Gallowgate.  They'll bring them carpet football - and they will love him for it.

Brilliant :lol:

Guest ObaStar

i found somewher to watch it if any ones interested pm me. cant say it here as it might be interpreted as being contrary to the rules