COME ON LADS AND LASSES!

Willow

Lets unite once again and get back on that Geordie Rollercoaster!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Show your support in this thread and get behind the Messiah once more!

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7599/keegpa5.gif

Look at those scenes at St. James' now man, fucking hell.

Logic aside, all of us knowing better than everyone aside, all the internet critics aside, surely this is what football is all about?

People might laugh at us, but would anyone genuinely support anyone else?

If Keegan wins a trophy here, the party will not stop.

Guest elbee909

Tell you what though, if another slackjawed fucking moron makes another call for positivity... ooh, I'll type a bad smiley or something.  Most of us were never NOT behind the team; most of the people clamouring for positivity were those that were fucking moaning.

Probably.

LOOK I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE.

Tell you what though, if another slackjawed fucking moron makes another call for positivity... ooh, I'll type a bad smiley or something. Most of us were never NOT behind the team; most of the people clamouring for positivity were those that were fucking moaning.

Probably.

You're trying your best to hide it, but I know you're overjoyed really.

Guest elbee909

Tell you what though, if another slackjawed fucking moron makes another call for positivity... ooh, I'll type a bad smiley or something.  Most of us were never NOT behind the team; most of the people clamouring for positivity were those that were fucking moaning.

Probably.

I really wish I were.  Honestly; I really wish I could be overjoyed at this appointment.  Maybe it's because I'm now in my 30s that I think it smacks of getting back together with a girl you liked when you were in your teens.  It's just not the same, not at all.

Imagine if we were to appoint someone with his qualifications and record, but who didn't have that sentimental connection.  Doesn't quite bear thinking about.

Incidentally, before some monosyllabic twunt chimes in, this doesn't mean I don't support Newcastle Utd.  It just means I have more than two black and white brain cells to rub together.

Probably.

I really wish I were.  Honestly; I really wish I could be overjoyed at this appointment.  Maybe it's because I'm now in my 30s that I think it smacks of getting back together with a girl you liked when you were in your teens.  It's just not the same, not at all.

Imagine if we were to appoint someone with his qualifications and record, but who didn't have that sentimental connection.  Doesn't quite bear thinking about.

Incidentally, before some monosyllabic twunt chimes in, this doesn't mean I don't support Newcastle Utd.  It just means I have more than two black and white brain cells to rub together.

That's sums up my logical reaction to the news, but there's another part that's ludicrously excited by it.

Tell you what though, if another slackjawed f****** moron makes another call for positivity... ooh, I'll type a bad smiley or something.  Most of us were never NOT behind the team; most of the people clamouring for positivity were those that were f****** moaning.

Probably.

You're not alone

Guest elbee909

Probably.

That's sums up my logical reaction to the news, but there's another part that's ludicrously excited by it.

For me it's the same when we appoint any new manager - this has some added spice but I'm just not one to be overcome by sentimentality.

Tell you what though, if another slackjawed f****** moron makes another call for positivity... ooh, I'll type a bad smiley or something.  Most of us were never NOT

behind the team; most of the people clamouring for positivity were those that were f****** moaning.

Probably.

Are you calling everyone who likes this appointment, stupid?

Bit harsh mate, opinions, opinions...

Guest elbee909

Tell you what though, if another slackjawed f****** moron makes another call for positivity... ooh, I'll type a bad smiley or something.  Most of us were never NOT

behind the team; most of the people clamouring for positivity were those that were f****** moaning.

Probably.

Are you calling everyone who likes this appointment, stupid?

Bit harsh mate, opinions, opinions...

No I wasn't, but y'know, doesn't stop the stupid people from jumping to that conclusion.  Again.

I've pinned down what's been really bothering me though.  This is all like the movie "Rocky Balboa", isn't it?

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

Guest DazzaNufc1892

the worst appointment possible, he wont win anything with us, hes already proved hes not good enough at international level, now we want him to go head to head again with better managers, and this time there is more of them in the league. an appointment that smacks of desperation, im so close to fucking off and becoming a notts county fan or something its untrue, i starting to actually hate this club

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN

KEVIN KEEGAN