Toon Ultras

Heron

As most folk might know I don' like the Toon Ultras malarky. Not that I think what they are attempting to do is entirely negative but as was mentioned previously the noise from the stands will be generated by events on the pitch. The perfect example was Shays penalty save which got things above any level previous.

Singing section? I heard nothing yesterday.

Watch your mouth or Kane will hurl you down the steps.

As most folk might know I don' like the Toon Ultras malarky. Not that I think what they are attempting to do is entirely negative but as was mentioned previously the noise from the stands will be generated by events on the pitch. The perfect example was Shays penalty save which got things above any level previous.

Singing section? I heard nothing yesterday.

Watch your mouth or Kane will hurl you down the steps.

Or at least say he's going to. :lol:

Which nob would be bothered to write all that ?

I agree, the amount that's written is what makes it seem as if it's probably true.  Can't imagine someone going to all that bother for nowt.

bitterness and a few fall out's with "members" on their caused someone to write that up i believe.

Yes it is me in question , and believe me that is totally blown out of proportion .

Obafemi wasn't having a great game against whoever and the lad who I ended up arguing with was shouting " fucking get off the pitch you black cunt " etc etc which didn't please too many people around him.

Obafemi then only went and scored and he began singing his name , this is when I lost it a bit , I said to him " Youve just been telling him to get off the pitch and now your singing his name " , this is when his dad burst into action and become a bit threatening so I kindly told him to leave the stadium and we would sort it out " . No reply. ( I was out of order , YES , but meh )

Stoke comes around , and jesus wept , 4 of us , sitting right next to the lad and his dad , his dad says heres our little pal from Level 7 , and I actually put my hand out to shake his to sort of say , aye but both out of order , but heck , were supporting the same team. Only for him to get a sly jab reet into me gut , which didnt please me or my mates , . . . . . .

Nuff said.

P.S. Had nothing to do with TU at all , it was an argument which got a bit out of hand , and now myself , the lad and his father do the complimentary hello's etc just for being nice sake !!

Some of you lot have a cheek to call the media !! Fickle !!

Yes it is me in question , and believe me that is totally blown out of proportion .

Obafemi wasn't having a great game against whoever and the lad who I ended up arguing with was shouting " fucking get off the pitch you black cunt " etc etc which didn't please too many people around him.

Obafemi then only went and scored and he began singing his name , this is when I lost it a bit , I said to him " Youve just been telling him to get off the pitch and now your singing his name " , this is when his dad burst into action and become a bit threatening so I kindly told him to leave the stadium and we would sort it out " . No reply. ( I was out of order , YES , but meh )

Stoke comes around , and jesus wept , 4 of us , sitting right next to the lad and his dad , his dad says heres our little pal from Level 7 , and I actually put my hand out to shake his to sort of say , aye but both out of order , but heck , were supporting the same team. Only for him to get a sly jab reet into me gut , which didnt please me or my mates , . . . . . .

Nuff said.

P.S. Had nothing to do with TU at all , it was an argument which got a bit out of hand , and now myself , the lad and his father do the complimentary hello's etc just for being nice sake !!

Some of you lot have a cheek to call the media !! Fickle !!

I actually believe Kane. The 4-5 times I`ve been to a game ( I live down south ) I`ve been shocked by racist comments being used towards anyone playing shite that isn`t white.  Hav`nt heard it used down south at loads of other games.  I experienced the same sort of thing towards Kerion and Titus, all the abuse and then when they do something good they ain`t black cunts for the next 5 mins. Next miss placed pass they are again.  It does sound like the odd individual its not a mass thing. Might even be the same man Kane had trouble with.

Yeah, absolutely no place for racism anywhere not least at SJP where we're meant to be getting behind each and every player out there in the black and white. If Kane or whoever else had alerted the stewards to this would anything have happened?

Not kane2005 surely. :lol:

Probably! :laugh:

Aye it's him he's talking about, but it's likely to be a load of s****. That 'article' is just a load of s**** from a very bitter individual. He even says 'criticised a Toon fan who is now in the top 5 Newcastle United fans'  :lol:

No it'll be a coincidence :lol:

Oh and "likely to be a load of s****" - why? mackems.gif

Because the Stoke game was before the Bolton game for a start.

Aye and despite what kane says/thinks Martins didn't score in either of those games, in fact he didn't even play because he was away at the African Nations Cup.

Nice attempt from him to explain it away though O0

Aye and despite what kane says/thinks Martins didn't score in either of those games, in fact he didn't even play because he was away at the African Nations Cup.

Hahaha, nice work. :lol:

:lol: