Emre - 3 match ban

Syrette

Emre is an idiot. Last night was so fucking typical of him, every player loses his cool from time to time but Emre has form for this. Seriously he blows up at evry gievn oppertunity and ive had it up to here with the little prick.

Has a lot to prove.

Milner played a bit in central midfield for Leeds iirc. Should be able to do a decent job there.

We wouldn't have a RW then

LuaLua.

That would create a terrifying front six of:

LuaLua Milner N'Zogbia Duff

Owen Viduka

though

Would rather have Lua Lua in the center and Milner on the right.

why? crazy talk if you ask me

Emre is an idiot. Last night was so f****** typical of him, every player loses his cool from time to time but Emre has form for this. Seriously he blows up at evry gievn oppertunity and ive had it up to here with the little prick.

Has a lot to prove.

Does he really though?

Scrutinise is NUFC career - what has he actually achieved? Very little... he has anger issues which manifests itself in nearly every match he plays for us.. and for a supposed attacking midfielder his goals/assists record is extremely poor. In my eyes he will be gone by the summer. His attitude is holding him back in my view.

Guest Lefty Toon

Eustace should of been booked and Uriah Rennie is a Nazi faggot b****** and all that...

But 3 days is not a day too much for a revengeful tackle. f****** idiot!

Urine Rennie

Don't know how even the most die hard NUFC supporter could defend Emre tbh. People were claiming in the match thread that he shouldn't have gone, but Christ. Blatant red. ???  If only the for the intent if anything, and if he'd hit the guy full on he could easily have snapped his standing leg. The prick.

Nonetheless, the Eustace challenge was a fucking shocker too and he should have gone n'all, no question. Couldn't believe it seeing the replay, Rennie was stood right there, looking directly at the incident. Shite, bias, unprofessional referee - always has been.

Think there's a lot of unfair press about Emre. I don't think it was a red, intent was there but Rennie would have been better just calming him down and a booking. Didn't really connect with Eustace too badly, should have kept in mind Eustace's horrible challenge (just as cynical) and could have kept the matter cooled. That said it was daft. I think, however, that Emre coul dbe a majestic player under Keegan- I think all of our players have suffered under poor management. He's been given Souness, Roeder and Allardyce, none of whom tried to play the kind of football that Emre thrives under. While he was on the pitch on Wednesday he was brilliant. Sure he's inconsistent but he's our best player in that position by country miles. Given the right backing, a good run in the team and licence to play the way he wants to (which I think Keegan may give him), I think he'll finally be the asset we all want him to be. TBH all this criticism of "what has he done since he's been here" could be applied to every member of our team save Milner and The Zog at the minute. In conclusion: bad challenge, good player.

Really angry at Emre.  This was his best chance to fill the void of CM and really turn on the style and dictate the play.  Instead he decides a revenge elbow on a Championship player is the best way to act.

Fucking Johnson.