Time for Local Hero's return?

Rich

I had heard that it was pulled by Allardyce after he heard that some of our players had issues with it.

If true, keep it aside for now, but get Keegan to talk to the players and try to solve these issues.

I had heard that it was pulled by Allardyce after he heard that some of our players had issues with it.

If true, keep it aside for now, but get Keegan to talk to the players and try to solve these issues.

Hmm... that would tie in with what Mort said about it being Shearer's song and inappropriate for the period. (I think it was someone on here who said about that, who'd spoken to Mort in person)

Why TF would players have issues with it? If the players have issues with running out to a stirring, locally-written instrumental track with no words to offend anyone then they need a slap.

Bring it back, transfer list anyone who complains.

Hmm... that would tie in with what Mort said about it being Shearer's song and inappropriate for the period. (I think it was someone on here who said about that, who'd spoken to Mort in person)

Well that's rot. It was played way before Shearer ever set foot in this club.

Not saying it wasn't said by any players, just that it certainly wasn't Shearer's song. In fact as a fan I never associated it with Shearer even when he was playing, it was just the song the team came out to.

Jesus footballers are pussies aren't they!?!

It's a fucking song, a piece of music, if something like that upsets their delicate sensibilities then no wonder they're so crap.

What a fucked up world they must live in, eh?

No muaic at all. Everyone in the ground tried their very hardest to sing and chant before the game, and at times the speakers just drowned everyone out.

Guest Eires No. 1

No muaic at all. Everyone in the ground tried their very hardest to sing and chant before the game, and at times the speakers just drowned everyone out.

Agreed, ban all music after 10 mins to kick off.  Gets in the way of a good atmosphere.  Read the names out by all means.

Actually, ban all music at the games.  Whats the point of it!!

Agreed, ban all music after 10 mins to kick off.  Gets in the way of a good atmosphere.  Read the names out by all means.

Actually, ban all music at the games.  Whats the point of it!!

There's a lot to be said for that tbh.

Gets my vote.

Can't help you on this one anymore guys. Fat Sam wasn't the only one who got sacked last week.

People wondered which backroom staff would go:Pearson, Round,Terry Mac & it turns out to be PA Guy.Who is the new you & on what grounds did they get rid of you?

You were always honest when you posted on here.