How do you feel this morning?

Guest nufc_geordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've got a bad case of the Farmer Giles. Hanging out of my arse like an overripe vineyard. :weep:

On a footballing note, I'm nervously awaiting some sort of crash down to reality.

no crash down tonight, mate.. it'll be all joy and positive emotions, i promise you this.

come on lads!

Well buzzin. However slightly anxious, not nervous though.

Does anyone else feel less nervous when they get to the ground? Sometimes we can be playing the likes of Man Utd etc and i will be watching the build up on telly and it puts the fear of shit in me. Yet if i'm at the ground i feel confident of causing them some problems. I think it's something to do with the pundits.

Thought the game was on at 10. Was half awake until I saw the time. Saw "10:14" and did that levitation move from The Exorcist. Now that I have two hours to sit and think about it, I'm actually pretty nervous.

Guest Brendan_Rice

I felt good till I listened to some twat on the Radio talking about this being a stupid move from Newcastle who are dreamers and because we do not face reality we will never win anything.

Also said you need to base any good team round the defence and implied Keegan doesn't believe in defence.

Personally I think he was a tw@t and the brilliant Brasil teams we have seen dominate the international stage blows his argument to bits.  The focus on attack and base their tacktics on attacking football not negative defenive football.