Today's matches.

Optimistic Nut

Okay, I'm super super super late... but I've been very busy, and I only just heard about Adebayor and Bendtner's confrontation, and I only juuust heard Wenger's view on the matter:

BBC ~

The incident was also seen by Matthieu Flamini, who shouted pleas to his team-mates to calm down from the substitutes bench.

But Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insisted: "I did not know anything about it. I didn't see it."

You think it gets old, but it never does. :lol:

Chelsea fans have been quality tonight.

Joking aren't you mate? They brought about 2,000 out of a 6,000 allocation. Crap club.

Wasn't on about that; those who were there seemed loud for most of the game (albeit on the telly).

Joking aren't you mate? They brought about 2,000 out of a 6,000 allocation. Crap club.

Wasn't on about that; those who were there seemed loud for most of the game (albeit on the telly).

I'm just reading our message boards now.

Everyone who watched it on telly is saying the atmosphere was rubbish. I was there and it was great!

My ears are ringing. There was only one part of the second half when it  was quiet, their support included. Those Chelsea fans weren't amongst the best at Goodison this season either in terms of numbers or singing btw.

Fucking Sky Sports wankers had the microphones turned up in front of the Chelsea end apparently.

Everyone who watched it on telly is saying the atmosphere was rubbish. I was there and it was great!

My ears are ringing. There was only one part of the second half when it  was quiet, their support included. Those Chelsea fans weren't amongst the best at Goodison this season either in terms of numbers or singing btw.

Fucking Sky Sports wankers had the microphones turned up in front of the Chelsea end apparently.

Aye, seems to match those on 6-0-6 I heard who were saying the atmosphere was great, wheras it sounded pretty quiet. Must have just been Sky taking the piss.

f****** Sky Sports wankers had the microphones turned up in front of the Chelsea end apparently.

Aye, seems to match those on 6-0-6 I heard who were saying the atmosphere was great, wheras it sounded pretty quiet. Must have just been Sky taking the piss.

I don't understand why they do this rubbish. It makes no sense to me.

What do they gain from perpetuating some myth that Chelsea fans are great supporters?

Our  fans were excellent tonight  and sung the  team off the pitch at the final whistle. I was sitting in the  main stand and it was absolutely bouncing with people standing for 90mins. Usually it's like a library.

Okay, I'm super super super late... but I've been very busy, and I only just heard about Adebayor and Bendtner's confrontation, and I only juuust heard Wenger's view on the matter:

BBC ~

The incident was also seen by Matthieu Flamini, who shouted pleas to his team-mates to calm down from the substitutes bench.

But Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insisted: "I did not know anything about it. I didn't see it."

You think it gets old, but it never does. :lol:

:lol:

What do they gain from perpetuating some myth that Chelsea fans are great supporters?

Over 1000 empty seats in the away end when they played at our place this season, which isn't really what you expect from a relatively nearby club, with lots of local gloryhunters, who've won almost everything in recent years.

And those that turned up sat on their arses for the 90 minutes. Maybe I'm just used to ours always standing away, but I associated away fans who sit with not really being bothered too much.

Chelsea were much better when they had a shit ground and no money in the 80s, they used to bring loads and make a lot of noise. They've gone downhill.

Over 1000 empty seats in the away end when they played at our place this season, which isn't really what you expect from a relatively nearby club, with lots of local gloryhunters, who've won almost everything in recent years.

And those that turned up sat on their arses for the 90 minutes. Maybe I'm just used to ours always standing away, but I associated away fans who sit with not really being bothered too much.

Chelsea were much better when they had a s*** ground and no money in the 80s, they used to bring loads and make a lot of noise. They've gone downhill.

Can't disagree with that. Since Abramovich bought them they have attracted a load of fans who have no interest in football other than supporting a "big team" and eating prawn sandwiches.