Today's matches.

Optimistic Nut

Consider me the biggest Chelsea fan (or Everton tbf) in the world for one day in February. I'd rather see Hitler holding up a trophy than see Gus Poyet's smug pointy face cracking a smile at Wembley...again. Prick.

Consider me the biggest Chelsea fan (or Everton tbf) in the world for one day in February. I'd rather see Hitler holding up a trophy than see Gus Poyet's smug pointy face cracking a smile at Wembley...again. Prick.

I've got my fingers firmly crossed that Chelsea win everton and then spuds.

It probably is good for football, however the thought of your lot or Spurs winning anything would piss me right off, Chelsea winning doesn't bother me as they've won plenty over the past few years so another trophy won't matter.

Anyone know where to find highlights of the reserver match (one where Carroll got his hattrick) on Newcastle World? On the match article it says, join newcastle world to watch the highlights of big andy and adam sadler's interview, but where the hell is it?

I know most people won't agree, but I'd love Everton to get through to the final. It would be excellent for football to have a final without any of the bloody 'big four' involved.

Aye, i quite like Everton nowadays actually. I'm not one to have a 'second favourite' team or anything like that, but i just like their squad; Yakubu, Anichebe, Yobo, Arteta - great players. And their shirts are a really nice blue.

yesterday my brother was in a pub in Nottingham about watch Spurs game, when Laurent Robert popped in sat down pretty close to him with a french pal to watch the game and  knocking back the water.

wasn't happy about something apparently, pissed off at Derby already ?  probably

yesterday my brother was in a pub in Nottingham about watch Spurs game, when Laurent Robert popped in sat down pretty close to him with a french pal to watch the game and  knocking back the water.

wasn't happy about something apparently, pissed off at Derby already ?  probably

Shouldn't he have been at Hillsborough?