Kevin Keegan's Black and White Army 0-0 Bolton - 19/1/08 - Reaction from Page 18

James

this is truely awful

Disagree. Much better 2nd half.

The second half reminds me of why I supported Newcastle in the first place! Attacking Football!

Like I said just now, it's just Keegan's 3rd day and 1st game in-charge. The 2nd half feels very positive.

Great performance from Enrique, Milner. N'Zogbia, Carr and some others too I feel. Crosses could be better, finding the net could be better but I'm not complaining.

Our possession was wonderful. Our speed of attacking was wonderful too.

We are back to old times it seems :)

We just need a goal now. I'm optimistic.

Regards,

Ericz

Guest Brazilianbob

The media will have been praying we lose so they can immediately proclaim Keegan's appoinment yet another managerial failure by NUFC.  He will be assessing exactly what we need from what he has seen in this game.  If we had played well and won he might have decided to go with what he has.  As it is he will see we need faces through the door after this.  Priority being someone to unlock the oppo defence, cue Deco!

Allardyce must be having a massive w*** over this Bolton performance.

Hope these c***s go down so the league doesn't have to put up with their style of "football"

Remember to blame who was responsible for Allardyce - bloody SHEPHERD.

John Hall said he'd put forward Houllier to Shepherd and the pillock went for the man who plays the worst football in the league.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Allardyce must be having a massive w*** over this Bolton performance.

Hope these c***s go down so the league doesn't have to put up with their style of "football"

lolz so true

I dont know whether to laugh or cry whenj enrique passes the ball to milner 20 metres behind him, milner starts running at full pelt and enrique runs past him before milner can do anything useful.