Spurs - why do so many people on here hate them?

Rob W

Not convinced about Jenas personally. Played well against an inexperienced Arsenal side but superb is overdoing it. Still goes missing in far too many games. Love the war-time spiv Barnet though.

Jenas is a confidence player, I'd expect him to go on a bit of a run, only to crumble when we play them.

No good being a confidence player when you play central midfield. Lose the battle in there and nine times out of ten you will lose the game. I agree with you btw.

Not convinced about Jenas personally. Played well against an inexperienced Arsenal side but superb is overdoing it. Still goes missing in far too many games. Love the war-time spiv Barnet though.

Jenas is a confidence player, I'd expect him to go on a bit of a run, only to crumble when we play them.

No good being a confidence player when you play central midfield. Lose the battle in there and nine times out of ten you will lose the game. I agree with you btw.

Sadly, Jenas is better than any central midfielder we have at the club. Says a hell of a lot more about our club than it does about Jenas though.

Sadly, Jenas is better than any central midfielder we have at the club. Says a hell of a lot more about our club than it does about Jenas though.

Probably, aye. Superb though? Nah. That's what I took issue with.

Probably, aye. Superb though? Nah. That's what I took issue with.

Ahh sorry, hadn't read that bit.

He's decent, not good enough for a top 5 side, but he'd still do a decent job for us.

I actually used to like them as a kid, Waddle, Gazza, Hoddle, etc. plus having family who are fans of theirs. I hate everyone now though.

I'm not convinced Jenas could do much to help us at the minute. He needs players around him playing well or else he just sinks into invisibility. He's like an anti-Gerrard.

How 'bout we put you in there you c*** muscle and see how you do.

Jenas is the goldenFISH dont forget boiee!

I'm not convinced Jenas could do much to help us at the minute. He needs players around him playing well or else he just sinks into invisibility. He's like an anti-Gerrard.

What?

:lol: wtf?!

Cos they're cockney c***s, in a nutshell.

spurs is north london...

Sometimes I get the feeling that (for some posters) "cockney" refers to anything south of Leeds.

That's how I use it, despite knowing full well how factually incorrect it is. If nothing else it winds the fuckers up.

spurs is north london...

Sometimes I get the feeling that (for some posters) "cockney" refers to anything south of Leeds.

That's how I use it, despite knowing full well how factually incorrect it is. If nothing else it winds the fuckers up.

Same here. I think most are aware it's East London.

spurs is north london...

York tbh. Don't equate me with Southern bastards like t'Dave.

:lol: wtf?!

Ey dont swear c*** really is something beautiful! Ey btw, i hate spurs gut and everything about them. They're just disgusting and ugly. I can't say we are beautiful but we do have Keefaz!